Land O Lakes Little League: Welcome
Welcome to Land O' Lakes Little League
Use the links to the left to browse important league information.
Be sure to check back often to see updates.
Online Registration for the 2018 Fall Season will open June 15th.
- Season will begin (practices) on September 17th and is scheduled to end (games) on November 17th.
- Deadline to register as a Manager is August 14th.
- Deadline to register players is August 30th.
- Weeknight games/practices begin at 6:30pm and Saturday start times can vary.
- All players will need cleats, glove, helmet and a bat. Baseball players need personal protection gear. During the fall season the players will only get a jersey and hat for baseball and a jersey for softball. If they do not have baseball or softball pants already then they will need a pair for practices and games.
Practice schedules will be made available once teams have been drafted/created and distributed to all teams at that time. The drafts are being done the week of September 3rd. You should receive emails from your manager later in the week with practice schedules.
Please keep in mind that we don't take requests for children to only practice on a specific weeknights. With a league this large, it would be far too chaotic to even try and accomadate that type of request. Teams typically rotate their practice/game nights from week to week.
We DO NOT have schedules available at this time. We can't build them until registration closes as schedules are based on registration number of players and number of teams for the season. Once teams are built, schedules are provided to the managers and they will then distribute them to their respective teams. This will happen in early September.
You can register by clicking clicking here
DUE TO THE OVERWHELMING AMOUNT OF REQUESTS FOR A SPECIFIC TEAM ASSIGNMENT AND/OR MANAGER REQUESTS WE CAN NOT GUARANTEE ANY REQUESTS WILL BE MET UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. THE ONLY EXCEPTIONS ARE SIBLINGS REGISTERED TO THE SAME DIVISION AND MANAGER'S CHILDREN.***
- Both parents or guardians should enter their information in the system if at all possible. This will give LOLLL greater access for communication.
Fees for the 2018 Fall Season for Baseball and Softball:
a player is unregistered before the first practice you will receive a full
refund minus a $30.00 administration fee.
~If a player is unregistered after the first practice you will receive a full refund minus a $70.00 administration fee.
***Please note there willl be no refunds given after October 13th 2018***
2018 USA Bat Standard - BASEBALL ONLY - Mandatory for Baseball; T-ball through Junior Baseball. There is no impact to Senior baseball.
Please click on the link to find more information below as well as it is CRITICAL that ALL baseball divisions impacted adhere to these new 2018 Bat Standards. No exceptions. This is not a LOLLL rule, this is a Little League rule.
Rule is effective as of 1/1/2018.
BBCOR bats are NOT allowed in Junior baseball.
This link contains an excellent FAQ and breakdown of what the rule means.
Is your child elegible to play at Land O Lakes Little League?
If you live withing the Boundaries below then YES!
Click the map for better detail.
If you are interested in becoming a Sponsor for the 2018 LOLLL Season, please email us at email@example.com
Please visit and "Like" our Facebook Page: Land O' Lakes Little League.
You can also find us on twitter: @LOLLittleLeague