Football Camp grades K-6th starts July 22-24 from 6-8pm at Pioneer Stadium
The cost is $30 and you can register at the camp!
2014 FALL YOUTH FOOOTBALL REGISTRATIONS!
Registration begins today (06/04/2014-07/27/2014) for the upcoming 2014 football season.
You can also register July 26 and 27th from 12-3pm at Walmart!
First day of practice begins Monday the 28th from 6:00pm-8:00pm at WARREN MIDDLE SCHOOL FOR TACKLE AND WEST INTERMEDIATE SCHOOL FOR FLAG!
This registration is for all North Suburban, Platte County, and NEEKA Teams!
You need to go to www.nsyfl.com to begin you registration. This is not a link! You will need to type it in your url to go to the website. Below are the steps that you will need to complete your online registration for the upcoming 2014 season.
1. When you arrive at the website you need to scroll down and click on "2014 Football Cheerleader" icon
2. You will need to click the signup button to create an account at the bottom of the page.
3. Follow the instructions to up the account information, and when you have your user name and password it will send you a confirmation message that you need click on at the email address you provided.
4. Once you have confirmed the email information, you then can go through the steps of entering your childs information.
5. You will need to complete your childs information. If a question is asked to what organization that you belong to you need to enter the Leavenworth Pioneers. In addition, if you have not played in the North Suburban don't worry about it select "No." Then you will need to complete your first, second, and third choice. They need to be "Leavenworth Pioneers."
6. You will then need to complete the payment information section of the form. You will have to choices to pay online or offline. If you have any questions about this please select offline, and give Todd Schuler a call at 913-306-1996. He will walk you through the steps to get the rest of it handled. One important note about this fee of $75.00. This is just a league fee it does not pay for the equipment rental etc. There is an additional charge for this. We will update within the week of the cost assoicated to participate with the club. So be sure to check the updates on this website.
7. You will need to provide the additional information to participate: Birth Certificate, and a physical for grades 2nd-6th grade. It is important for you to get this information to us as soon as possible before we practice or submit it online.
8. We will have fundraising opportunites available at the beginning of the season for those who would like to earn a refund on their money if they choose to select to participate.
Last but not least the club will still have registrations at Walmart on July 26 and 27 (times tbd). However, it will help the club to have all the necessary information in the system in advance. Each club member from last year will receive a phone call in the next week letting them know of this information on the website, and what additional information we may need. Once again, I cannot emphasize enough the importance of registering online. We are trying to get a head count of whom is participating in the event we need additional equipment.
Thanks for you assistance.
2014 Pioneer Golf Tournament
Where: Great Life Golf and Fitness (455 Eisenhower Rd Lansing Kansas 66043
When: Friday June 27, 2014. Registration Begins at 11:00am, Lunch 11:30-12:30, Shotgun start at 1:00pm
Entry Fee: $75 per player or $300 per/Team
Tournament inlcludes: Lunch, 18 Hole green fee with a cart, and two drink tickets
Awards: 2 Flights, longest drive (Men & Women), Straightest drive (Men and Women), Closest to the pin, longest putt
All proceeds benefit the following: youth, middle school, and high school football
For more information or registration form please contact:
Brian Ramey @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 913-488-6227
Mark Littrell @ email@example.com
Step 1: go to http://coachsassistant.gtmsportswear.com/pioneers
Step 2: Order a product and size and add the quantity for the cart
Step 3: Go to the right hand corner of site and click on "MY CART"
Step 4: Click on "New Registration" (This will take you to where you need to input all your information)
Step 5: Input your personal information with email, personal password, and credit card info.
Step 6: Click on "My CART"
Step 7: Input email and password this will take you to your account.
All orders will be processed and delivered via Todd Schuler, and will be delivered to the subsequent practice field that your athelete practices at.
If you have any questions regarding the above information please send an email to Brian Ramey at firstname.lastname@example.org
Provide an environment that supports the growth and development of all who participate
Teach the game of football in a safe and fun environment
Instill the priniciples of sportsmanship, team work, competitive spirit, and the importance of education
The Leavenworth Youth Football Club (LYFC) Organization is a Not-For-Profit organization dedicated to the athletic and social growth of area kids through a sport we have tremendous passion for...FOOTBALL!
In order to provide the very best competition to our area kids, the LYFC competes in two leagues in Kansas and Missouri.
North Suburban Youth Football League (NSYFL) Missouri
Consist of grades K-6th Grade (K-2nd-Flag with Helmet, 3/4-Tackle,5/6-Tackle, K-6th Cheerleading)
The tackle teams play twice a week with Varsity game on Saturday, and Junior Varsity game during the week.
- This is a try out league
This is a highly competitive league.
Their are weight restrictions for ball runners, and lineman.
- Practice times TBD
North East Kansas Athletic Association (NEKAA) Kansas
Consist of grades 3rd-6th Grade (3/4 Tackle, 5/6 Tackle, and K-6th Cheerleading)
The tackle team play once a week with games being played on Saturdays.
Their are weight restrictions for ball runners.
- Practice Time TBD
ITEMS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE
Physical for grades 2nd-6th (Flag, Tackle and Cheer)
Age Grade Verification (Form porvided)
Student Code of Conduct
Parent Code of Conduct
Payment of Fees
Parental Volunteer (Concessions, Fundraising, Equipment, Trash Pick Up, Registration and Packets)