Lane Tech Cheerleading: Welcome
Thank you for your interest in Lane Tech Co-Ed Cheerleading. Every year is has become more and more competitive to make our cheer teams. Cheerleading/ gymnastics experience gives individuals a strong advantage.
If you have any questions please contact: email@example.com
- 2-3 practices during the week and Saturday mornings
- Fall Season – All home and away football games (Fridays and Saturdays)
- Winter Season – All home basketball games (Wednesdays/some weekend) / Cheer Competitions (Weekends)
- Mandatory Summer Camps and Car Wash Fundraisers
- Fundraising Events (Working a Champion Spirit Group Competition)
- Volunteer Events (Hot Chocolate Walk, Race to Wrigley, Chicago Marathon, etc…)
- Expenses for New members $300-$400 / Returning members $100
VARSITY SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
Motions/Dance- above average execution of precise motions at an average or fast pace
Jumps- execution of advance jumps (front/side hurdler, toe touch, pike, hurkey, double-nine) and combination jumps with level height and flexibility.
Tumbling- Running/Standing backhandspring (flip-flop) with no spots. Advanced technique in basic tumbling (cartwheel, round-off, backwalkover, front walkover)
Stunts - advanced technique in basic stunts
BASE/BACK- extended two legged stunts and single legged stunts with basic entry and elite entry.
FLYER- advanced front and back flexibility, body positions-liberty, aerobesque, scale, scorpian, heel stretch). Advanced technique in two legged stunt and single legged stunts. Full down (full rotation dismount).