Lakeside Little League: Become a Sponsor
To Our Valued Sponsors, |
2011 Sponsorship Documents
It's time to get ready for another great season of Lakeside Little League Baseball! Sponsors have helped make Lakeside Little League Baseball one of the most popular and successful youth sports program in this area.
Non-profit youth sports leagues such as Lakeside Little League operate through a great deal of community voluntarism, but there are obviously costs associated with running such a program. Registration fees are kept as low as possible and only cover a portion of costs. The remaining costs are covered by donations from sponsors such as you.
Such donations help pay for things like field rental fees, uniforms, gear and baseballs, field maintenance, umpires, tournaments, and more. For example:
• In 2006, the dedication of Ronald L. Feist Park and Granite Bay Community Park provided a permanent home for Lakeside Little League. Through enormous community outreach and fundraising, Lakeside Little League was able to privately finance and construct three baseball fields at Feist Park and two additional fields at Granite Bay Community Park. We now have first class fields, dugouts, electronic scoreboards, snack bars and children playgrounds for our families to enjoy.
• In 2008, we constructed “real” outfield fences for both the Major and Minor baseball fields at Feist Park. This provides local businesses with the opportunity to advertise their business to the Granite Bay/Loomis little league community and offer their continued financial support for our program.
There are three sponsorship opportunities for 2011:
1) Grand Slam Scoreboard Sponsor - $2,500 for both the 2011 & 2012 seasons (2 available) - Your company’s name and logo will be displayed on one of our scoreboards either at Feist Park or at Granite Bay Community Park throughout the entire season.
2) Home Run Team Sponsor - $500 - Your company’s name and logo will be displayed on a banner on the outfield fence on either the Major and AAA fields at Feist Park, as well as on the sponsor page on the Lakeside Little League web site.
3) Double Shared Sponsor - $250 - Two companies team up to provide a combined $500 sponsorship for a team and both companies share a single banner. Each company gets an individual listing on the sponsor page on the web site.
On behalf of all of our kids and families, the Lakeside Little League Board of Directors would like to thank you for your support, and we would be delighted if you are able to identify a sponsorship program that not only matches your budget but your heart as well.
Lakeside Little League is a registered California Charitable Organization, and all donations are tax deductible (CT #50749).
If you are interested in a 2011 Lakeside Little League Corporate Sponsorship, please feel free to contact John Tafoya at (916) 367-7696 or email@example.com.
Mike Egan, Board President
John Tafoya, Sponsorship Chair
Lakeside Little League
PO Box 2356
Granite Bay, CA 95746