Knightdale Knights: Welcome
The mission of the Knightdale Football Association is to provide the youth of Knightdale and our surrounding areas with an opportunity to develop sportsmanship, respect, teamwork, leadership and life skills through participation in football and cheerleading.
We are a proud, non-profit youth recreational football and cheerleading organization and a member of the East Wake Football League.
Like and Follow Us on Facebook. We are listed as Knightdale Knights!
LATEST NEWS UPDATED - 7/24/2018
Wednesday, April 11
REGISTRATION IS OPEN FOR THE 2019 FALL FOOTBALL AND CHEER SEASON
Click the Link Below to Begin Registration
Mascot Cheer (4 - 5 years old) $55
Flag Football (4 -6 years old) $60
Age Determined as of August 1, 2019
Divisions for Tackle Football and Cheer ($150 for TACKLE, $125 for CHEER per child with $15 sibling discount)
Mini-Mites - ( 6-8)
Monday, July 30
Mighty-Mite - (9-10)
PeeWee - (11-12)
---IMPORTANT INFO ---
We are going to move registration and cheer practice to Knightdale United Methodist Church, 7071 Forestville Road, 6:30-8:00 for today July 30th.
UPDATED - TACKLE EQUIPMENT PICKUP & ONSITE REGISTRATION
Thursday July 26th 6:30-8:00
EQUIPMENT HAND-OUT & ON-SITE REGISTRATION
AT 200 Flowers Street, Knightdale, NC
Thursday July 26th 6:30-8:00
**Please note in order to receive equipment you must be registered, paid in full, and have a current physical.**
Knightdale Orthopedic Specialist of NC offers $10 sports physicals from 9am-9pm everyday. (6602 Knightdale Blvd Suite 310, Knightdale, NC 27545)
IMPORTANT INFO - PLEASE READ
Football and Cheer Season Starts 7/30
|As we embark on our 50th season we have some special plans for our season. We need full participation from all players and families to have a successful season. if you're interested in volunteering please follow the link to sign-up or contact us a email@example.com.
During the last few months we hosted a successful football and cheer camp where we had over 75 new and returning players participate.
Important Dates & Updates:
- Online registration is open. Visit www.knightdaleknights.org to register today.
- The first day of practice for tackle football and cheer is Monday, July 30th @ 6:30 sharp!
- Flag football practice begins Tuesday July 31st at 7pm.
- Will we have onsite registration this year at Dick’s Sporting Goods in Knightdale on Saturday July 21st and Sunday July 22nd from 10am – 2pm.
- Equipment will be handed out Tuesday July 24th and Wednesday July 25thfrom 6:30 – 8:00 pm at our field. (200 Flowers Street, Knightdale)
- No player will be able to participate in practice until they are paid-in-full, have a valid physical, and have been cleared by a designated staff member of the organization. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- The East Wake Football League is REQUIRING ALL tackle football players have state issued photo ID’s. See the press release at: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FtUG65JXAOU4xMOP6jE6-pmnJVc9F5BN/view
- Deadline for ID is August 31.
- DMV issues State ID for $13 and require: