KINGDOM COURTS: Welcome
|Click on Image for Jurior Volleyball|
* Jr Girls Club Volleyball
* Jr Boys Club Volleyball
The same volleyballs that are used for AZSKY practice at Kingdom Courts!
Get $20 off on any full Leather VOLLEYBALLS (if you pay for and pick them up at Kingdom Courts). Go to www.badenvolleyball.com and tell them what color you would like and that you want it at KC. Instead of paying $60.00 (the price at Baden Volleyball) it will only be $40.00 for a New Full Leather Volleyball (in the color you would like). They also have the lite balls for the 12 and under that AZSKY uses for pracitce. If you want one for your little volleyball player just email them that you will pick it up at Kingdom Courts. 12 & under balls to sell for only $30.00 each!
For the best price on Mikasa products (Mikasa Black Knee Pads for sale at KC for only $17.00 with Antimcrobial & fights ordor)
Looking for volleyball for 18 and under? Click here AZ SKY Volleyball Club !
Wednesday, June 14
Wednesday, June 14
Where: Good Year Park, northeast corner of Litchfield and Thomas
When: Mon and Wed from 8-9:30am for June and July
June Dates: Mondays - 12th, 19th & 26th / Wednesdays - 14th, 21st & 28th
July Dates: Mondays - 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th (31st *free extra date) / Wednesdays - 5th, 12th, 19th & 26th
Cost: $20/day or $25 for drop in, cash or check only
Provided by: Harold Johnson (see bio)
Harold Johnson is a former member of the U.S. National Pro Beach Volleyball Team & played on the FIVB & AVP Pro Beach tours. He has 25 years experience coaching beach & indoor volleyball. In 2003, his 18 Open Beach Team won the Silver Medal at the US Junior Beach Nationals & played in the Junior Beach World Championships in Thailand
Registration: Text to 602-639-2586 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, May 29
KC is bringing back the popular Friday 4x4 in June (except June 30 due to Festival), July and August for FEMALE JUNIORS with at least 1 year of volleyball experience. No cost for all current Post Season/CVP participants and $10/each for others.Sign in between 6-6:30pm and plays begin at 6:30pm. We are limited to 8 teams on first come first serve basis until July. Starting July, we can host up to 20 teams.To reserve your team, send an email to email@example.com:Team captain nameEach Player’ first and last nameAge and reserved datesYou may come as individuals (or less than 4) and we’ll do our best to place you. However, there is NO guarantee.
35+ Draw, every Sunday from 12:30-3pm, $5/person
The 35+ on July 28th will be from 2-4pm. Due to Pat Power clinic, court time is not available until 2pm. As such, if you show up early, hang out until 2pm.
Male must be at least 35 year old. Female must be at least 18 unless accompanied by a parent. Great time for parents to play with their daugther. Players can sign up as individual or as a team.
Saturday, October 10
Beginning Oct of 2015, the following guidelines will be used to prevent any misunderstanding in regard to court rental. Please observe the differences between Private Lessons (less than 6 participants on 1.5 hours or less) and Clinics/Camps (6 or more SAME participants AND over 1.5 hours).
PRIVATE LESSONS/FILM-VIDEO (less than 1.5 hours with 6 or less per court):
1) Sky/Fear members $30/ct-hr (I may add another $10/hr if I open only for you). A minimum of 2 hours or at least 2 courts are in use to qualify for the members’ rate. Advance reservation is required.
2) Non-member $35/ct-hr (I will add another $10/hr if I open only for you). If you have any non-member in your lesson during club season (Nov-June), then cost would be $45/ct-hr.
3) Keep private lesson to no more than 6 per ct. When more than 6 are on 1 court, unless a different arrangement has been made, rent rate will automatically increase to $45/ct-hr.
4) If you have 7 or more participants for lesson, it is recommended that you rent an additional court or bring an assistant. If you stay on one court, then $45/ct-hr will be imposed.
5) For filming and video, 2 courts are provided with lighting, balls and hitting boxes. Member is charged $30/hr and non-member $45/hr.
Since I do not normally open KC for just one court, if you book your times and ended up not using it, you will still be charged for it. It may be waived if I can rent it out to others.
CLINICS/CAMPS (more than 1.5 hours with 6 or more same participants):
1) Promote and Administer by AZ SKY Club management: Coaches receive a guarantee flat fee regardless of the number of participants
2) Promote by AZ SKY management and administer by AZ Sky coaches: $10/head for each 2 hrs of instruction or $5/head per hour of instruction. Court fee shall not exceed $120/hr for 4 ct, $90/hr for 3 cts, $70/hr for 2 cts and $45/hr for 1 ct. Court rental fee will be paid first to cover gym time expenses, thus renter may incur a loss.
3) Promote and Administer by others: $45/hr for 1 ct, $90/hr for 2 cts, $120/hr for 3 cts and $140/hr for 4 cts with a minimum usage of 2 hrs. Fee is paid in full 30 days in advance of the clinic date.
For any clarification, please contact DT at 602-300-1398