USA Softball of Kansas: Mission
- To promote softball within the State of Kansas for all persons regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry.
- To promote all phases of softball including men’s, women’s and youth. To establish standard rules and regulations that can be observed by all members.
- To conduct well-organized championship tournaments.
- To be represented by teams in local, regional, area and national tournaments.
- To promote, organize and conduct clinics and seminars in the proper skills of softball play and rules of the game.
- To assist International softball teams when requested.
Kansas USA Softball is a not-for-profit 501(c)(4) corporation.
Kansas USA Softball follows the Code of USA Softball as published from the National Office in Oklahoma City. USA Softball has been proclaimed the sole national governing body of amateur softball in the United States. The United States Olympic Committee (USOC) through the Amateur Sports Act, which was passed by the United States Congress in 1978.