Ipswich Little League: Welcome
MAY 4th - Opening Day Ceremonies Schedule
* 10:30 - Meet in the rear parking area at The High School, near the tennis courts. Be prepared to Park at the HS and walk to the field, it's not so far and there is virtually no parking at the field.
* 11:30 - (approx) we arrive at Bialek Park
* 11:30 - 12:30 ish - Teams go through stations. We will have age-appropriate stations set up, throwing, running etc.. Coaches, and H.S. players will be helping to direct these stations but parents are very much welcome to join in the fun as well.
* 12:30 ish - 1:30 ish - Kids are free to enjoy the festivities with their families.
* 2:00 pm - AAA and Major League Games start, don't feel obligated to stay but it might be nice for your kids to see the older kids play...even for one inning.
* Kids wear uniforms. If you don't have one yet, your coach will provide the hat and shirt.
* Kids Bring Gloves, and bats, but parents PLEASE hold on to the bats until we get to the field.
* Parents we are asking you NOT to march with your kids. We ask that you go somewhere along the parade route and cheer as your kid walks by. The kids will appreciate a cheering crowd (of course you know your child best, but we believe that your child will be fine marching with his/her team).
* The Snack Shack will be open and their will be hot dogs, hamburgers, Pizza and other munchies.
* We still need some more volunteers, here are some the areas that we will need
help with. Please let me know which is the best fit for you, or if you have any
ideas on how else you could help. If you want to help but your time is limited,
than just let us know, we can work it out.
* 9am - 11am - Grounds set up - Ask for Neal Diaz
* 10am - 11:30am - Food set up - Ask for Debbie Wilde
* 10:30 am - 1:30pm - Food Cooking - Ask for Debbie Wilde
* 10:30am - 1:30pm - Food Selling - Ask for Debbie Wilde
* 12pm - 2pm - Trash - Ask for Mark Scarano
* 11:30am - 1:30pm - Help with the Baseball Stations - Ask for Neal Diaz
* 1:30pm - 2:30pm - Clean up - Ask for Mark Scarano or Neal Diaz
Ipswich Little League is entirely self-funded through player registrations and the generous giving from local businesses, individuals, and families.
Will you consider making a donation to Ipswich Little League’s 2014 season? The proceeds will go to:
- supplying the kids with uniforms and equipment;
- capital improvements needed to modernize the fields;
- repairing the lighting, painting, general field maintenance; and
- paying umpires, etc.
Sponsorship opportunities to prominently showcase your organization’s name are as follows:
- $500 - Major League Level: Name displayed on 2 x 4 foot sign on Bialek Park’s major league outfield fence.
- $250 - Minor League Level: Name displayed on a team’s hat. Order deadline is fast approaching!
- $100 - Bubba Bat Level: Name displayed on sign with list of donors/sponsors at Bialek Park.
If you are able to help, please mail your tax deductible contribution (ILL Tax ID# 04-3228176) to:
Ipswich Little League
PO Box 190
Ipswich, MA 01938
If you choose to participate as a sponsor, please indicate one or multiple sponsorship levels.
Please call Jim Restuccia at 978-356-8951 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.