HSC monthly meeting:
Secretary minutes from May 3 meeting (minutes distributed by e-mail)
Treasurer's update: Sweny
Account balances, spring status and outstanding debts.
Concessions update: Rouleau/Fuller
Equipment/uniform/safety report: Kilens
1) HSC uniform end of life: status of phase-out plan.
2) Plan to outfit new teams with Nike Viper uniforms (present HSC uniform policy requires all teams U-11 and above to have formal HSC uniforms for fall play).
3) Other updates.
Registrar's report: Fleury
HSC web page review/status: Abildgaard
Website board member listing and league references are incorrect. Update after election with new board members and proper league reference?
Camp/clinic update: Rouleau
August 22-26 scheduled for 2005 camp.
Tournament updates: Wood
Miscellaneous Club Issues Spring 2005/Fall 2005: Fuller
1) HSC special election TBD (must define date and time in June).
2) Future board and future path.
3) Player fee collection method review. Missing payments 30/88 as of May 30.
4) HSC information table at June 22 Recreation picnic?
5) GSYSL election: did coaches all get email package with information and proxies?
6) Continuing problem with recruiting/defections including continued calls from Silva.
Fall 2005 tryouts:
Joint flyer with HYSA was created and distributed in mid-late May. Old HSC pamphlet to be distributed at tryouts.
Boys: U-11* to U-14 (ages 9-13) June 6 and June 7 at Houston Fields. 5p.m .to
Girls: U-11* to U-14 (ages 9-13 June 8 and June 9 at Houston Fields. 5p.m to
Rain date to be June 10
* Players under 10 may try out for a spot on a U-11 team.
REGISTRATION: Wednesday June
COST: $90 for fall session. Uniforms to be purchased by players.
Prospective fall 2005 teams:
B U-14 Jim
Wheat / Patrick Miller
B U-12 B Rolf Gesen / Patrick Miller
B U-11 B? Mike Metcalf?/?
G U-14 B Greg Peters / Jim Scammon
G U-13 C? Steve Leblanc / Mike Metcalf?
G U-11 or 12? Rob Nadeau?/?
Player fees: Set at February meeting; $80 plus $5 for shirt
Season starts: Mid-late April
4/13 Schedule available
4/16 Official start of season
5/1 First home game
B U-16 B Steve Cousens
B U-13 B Jim
Wheat/ Patrick Miller
G U-14 A Jim Wheat / Heston Scheffey
G U-13 B Greg Peters / Jim Scammon
G U-12 C Steve Leblanc / Mike Metcalf
Other, new business: