HEAT Volleyball: Coaches
2017-2018 Coaching Staff
Kim Lee - 12-Red Head Coach - firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is Kim's forth year coaching club volleyball for HEAT. She has also coached numerous skills sessions and clinics.
Stephanie Steiger - 15-Red Head Coach -
Stephanie played volleyball competitively for many years including high school and two years at the college level. She continues to play for fun. She has coached club volleyball in the past. This will be Stephanie's third year coaching for HEAT.
I started playing volleyball in 6th grade and continued into my freshman year of High School. I also played club volleyball for 5 years with Hortonville Heat. I was a head coach for 13-1 with Heat last year. I've been around this club for awhile now and I really enjoy being in this environment and working with everyone involved. I have loved both playing and being around volleyball starting at a young age and my passion has only continued to grow. I want to focus on helping the girls improve and become better volleyball players and team players.
Cassi Tseffos - 14-Red Head Coach - email@example.com
Cassi began playing volleyball in 5th grade and continued throughout High School. She played club seasons for different clubs in the area, including Fox Valley Academy, Fox Valley Thunder and Green Bay Power. She has spent several years coaching youth volleyball, most recently as the 14-1’s coach for Heat and the Freshman head coach at Hortonville High School. Volleyball is a passion of Cassi’s because she learned many life skills (respect, teamwork, sportsmanship, leadership, etc.) through the sport. Her coaching philosophy is to build character, confidence and give a sense of accomplishment; to learn skills her players will be able to take off the court. Her hope is to prepare the girls for life today, that they can carry on into their adult life. Last club season, her team placed within the top three in all six tournaments, including Badger Region. However, Cassi’s biggest honor was the compliments she often received about her player’s competitive nature while respecting their teammates and opponents. Cassi has high hopes for the incoming group of girls and looks forward to working with them this season.
Megan LeBarge - 14-Black Head Coach - firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is Matt's fourth year coaching club volleyball. He is currently also coaching the Kaukauna Freshman team, and has coached Kaukauna Middle School volleyball as well
Tanya Blocksom- 16-Red Head Coach - email@example.com
- Tanya's love and passion for the game began in grade school and continued throughout high school. She continued to play 4 years at a college in Northern Wisconsin. After college she coached JV for 2 years while assisting with the varsity team. She currently and for the past 8 years has been a volleyball official for the WIAA. This will be her 3rd year coaching club including 14's (Impact) 15-'s assistant (Heat), and currently 16's (Heat). The goals she has for her players is to help them increase their skills while developing confidence and a passion for the game. (A quote I love)"Somewhere behind the athlete you've become and the hours of practice and the coaches who have pushed you is a little girl who fell in love with the game and never looked back...play for her." –Mia Hamm, award-winning professional soccer player (1987-2004)
Rich Blocksom- 16-Red Assistant Coach
- Rich gained a passion for volleyball when he met his wife (Tanya) in 1998. They played co-ed volleyball leagues together for several years. He became a WIAA licensed official in 2012, and is assigned numerous JV / Varsity conference and non-conference matches by the commissioners of the Fox Valley Association and Bay Conference. He began coaching volleyball in 2015 assisting Tanya and other coaches. He has coached youth baseball since 2009 as well.
- I thoroughly enjoy teaching and encouraging athletes helping them reach individual potential and understanding their unique role and strengths contributing to a Team.
Kristin Floss -17-Red Coach - firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is Kristin's third year coaching club volleyball for HEAT.