Print Print This Post Next Topic >> 

Back Reply to this Message BackReport Abuse Display Mode: Flat | Threaded 
  Nickname: MYSPORTSRINGS

Posted: 9/4/2017 8:51am
Views:   334
Replies: 0
  SPORTS CHAMPIONSHIP RINGS  
Good day!

I’m Michael of MySportsRing Collections and I’m offering to you our services in providing the best quality Customized Championship Rings & Jewelries for your Teams.

Our factory professionally make jewelry for over several year and there is no problem for us to produce any design that you want. We made Sports Rings and Jewelries with high quality and fast delivery.
We already served several Teams in US mainland and Canada which you can check their orders and design on our website.

You can check more of our products and designs at http://www.mysportsring.com. You can also search it on the web or in any browsers.

If you have any more query please free to contact me. I will reply to you within 24hours. We are looking forward to have a good business opportunity your teams.

“A unique symbol on the Glory of your Victory is a RING”

Check our stunning Replica Ring Collections of various Sports. Can be personalized with your Name and Number at any Ring size you want.
Visit our Page for more Designs of Sports Championship Rings.
*BASEBALL
*BASKETBALL
*FOOTBALL
*HOCKEY
*LACROSSE
*RUGBY
*SOFTBALL
*and Other Sports

BIG DISCOUNTS FOR BULK/GROUP ORDERS..
*Add your Team / School Logo
*Personalized with Players Name & Jersey Number
*Choose your own Top & Side Designs
*Choose your Stone Colors

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK:
https://www.facebook.com/mysportsringcollections?ref=hl

Thank you and God bless!

• DESIGN A RING

• Next Topic > > (HOFBALL) Turkey Leg Tusstle (Nov 20/21) S.Fl.   

< Back
    Football Soccer Basketball Baseball Ice Hockey Cheerleading Softball Volleyball Lacrosse Swimming Tennis Bowling More Sports