Greenwich Village Little League: Welcome
Greenwich Village Little League Spring 2012 Registration NOW OPEN
Greenwich Village Little League online registration is now open to returning players. For those new to GVLL, we offer programs for children ages 5 to 16, both co-ed baseball and all girls softball (ages 6-14.)
Families new to GVLL must register at one of our in- person registration events, to be held in January. In person events are tentatively scheduled on:
- Saturday, January 7 from 12-2 at Hudson Guild Fulton Community Center
- Sunday, January 8 from 10-2pm at Tony Dapolito Recreation Center
- Wednesday, January 11 from 7-9 pm at Tony Dapolito Recreation CenterIn addition, players who are registering for the first time must bring with them the following:
- Birth certificate
- 3 proofs of residency -- phone bill, con ed, insurance statement, etc.
To register online (for returning registered GVLL families ONLY) visit:http://www.active.com/baseball-league/new-york-city-ny/greenwich-village-little-league-spring-2012
If you are interested in becoming an active volunteer, either on the field or as an administrator, please contact us at email@example.com and be sure check us out on Facebook.
To receive email notifications regarding 2012 registration, please sign up here.
WINTER P3 CLINICS BEGIN 12/5/2011
FOR PLAYERS WHO ARE REGISTERED FOR SPRING 2012 AGES 9 and Up
- DECEMBER SCHEDULE AS FOLLOWS
- Sundays - 12/4, 12/11, 12/18
- 10a to 12p (ages 9-12s)
- 12:30p to 2p (softball - ages 9 and up)
- 2:30p to 4:30p (Juniors/Seniors)
(P3 is located at southwest corridor of Pier 40)
Congratulations to the 9/10 GVLL Tournament Team2011 District 23 Champs!Lower: WIll Tibbals, Drew Rosen Middle:Sam Crowson, Raven Ennis, Ryan Dennis, Ethan Ehrenberg, Henry Score, Nolan Young, Ry Cohen, Max MossTop Row: Coaches Nelson Young, Chad Stoller,Bill Tibbals, Brian Crowson, Roger Ehrenberg
Friday, May 14
Anyone can join the official networks of the Greenwich Village Little League online.
Wednesday, November 23
click here to download the Sponsorship form
Tuesday, April 12
(877) 703-8066 - call in case of inclement weather
Wednesday, November 30
All volunteers who are on the field - managers, coaches, safety coordinators - need to fill out, print and submit the Little League International Application form (available at the link above) along with a copy of your driver's license