Grafton Little League (GLL) - Grafton, WI: Welcome
Concession Worker Volunteer Sign Ups
All unfilled GLL 2018 concession shifts are now open to ANY GLL parent who wishes to
earn one extra Volunteer Gift Card.
Please read before signing up:
- ALL GLL families (including T-Ball & Seniors) are eligible to earn one extra gift card per family even if you have already fulfilled your volunteer requirement and earned your gift card(s).
- In total, families are only eligible to earn one card for each volunteer fee paid, plus one extra card per family.
- Only ONE additional gift card per GLL family is allowed at this time, there might be an opportunity to earn a second extra if we can't fill all the open shifts.
- If you haven't yet fulfilled your volunteer requirement (or signed up to) to earn your volunteer gift card but still intend to, you should sign up immediately before all shifts are taken.
- Please fill the earlier shifts first.
- If you are on a payment plan, your final payment must be completed before a gift card will be given out.
Click HERE to sign up.
Complete details about volunteering for GLL, including the Volunteer Fee & Gift program, are available at GraftonLittleLeague.com>Downloads>Volunteering.
Team Managers and Assistant Coaches (that paid a volunteer fee) that haven't yet picked up their volunteer gift card can stop at the concession stand and see Mary Wagner or Nicole Vaculik; the best time to catch Mary or Nicole is during a shift change.
All-Star Team Status
Follow our GLL All-Star teams:
- 9-10 Pool Play Schedule & Results
- 10-11 Pool Play Schedule & Results
- 11-12 Pool Play Schedule & Results
- 13-14 Pool Play Schedule & Results
Board of Director Positions - 2019
As players move up in divisions or age out of the GLL program, it typically creates open positions on our Board of Directors. We anticipate the following Board of Director positions opening up for 2019; please contact any current Board member if you would like more information about any of these positions.
- VP Minors Baseball
- VP Juniors Baseball
- Umpire in Chief
- Concessions Co-Manager
Easton Ghost X 30" 20oz 2-5/8"dia Bat Decertified
Effective May 3, USABaseball has decertified the Easton Ghost X 30", 20oz, 2-5/8" diameter bat; because the bat is no longer certified by USABaseball, it is no longer legal for Little League play.
New Bat Rules for 2018
Little League International has adopted the new USABaseball Bat Standard (USABat) effective Jan 1, 2018. This new bat standard covers all divisions of Little League except Softball and Seniors Baseball. These changes are being mandated by Little League International, not by GLL.
All bats used in the Baseball Rookies, Minors, Majors and Juniors divisions will need to be inspected and stickered by GLL prior to use in 2018; umpires and Managers will be checking bats for these stickers prior to games. If you still need to get your bat checked and stickered, please contact your team manager.
In summary, all non-wood bats used in the Baseball Rookies, Minors, Majors and Juniors divisions prior to the 2018 season are illegal starting Jan 1, 2018. Update: Little League International amended their rules Feb 15 for the Baseball Juniors division, they are now allowing BBCOR certified bats.
We are very fortunate to have a core group of loyal sponsors that have been with us for several years; we also have new sponsors join us each year. It is through the generosity of these sponsors that we are able to continue to offer our little league program. Please review our current list of sponsors and consider using them for your needs and services when possible. If you are interested in sponsoring a team you can find details in the SPONSORSHIP section of the "Downloads" page of this website; or contact Jo Maehl by clicking HERE.
New Little League Fields Complex
We continue to make slow, but steady progress on developing our new Little League fields complex at the corner of River Bend and Lakefield Roads. We continue to search for sponsors and contributions that can help us continue our build out progress; please contact Jerry Faust if you can help us out.
Please consider volunteering to help with this project; your efforts will be a legacy for our community for decades to come. Click HERE for current information.
Board of Directors Meetings
The Grafton Little League Board of Directors meet the first Tuesday of each month at the Grafton Senior Center. Aug-Apr meetings start at 7pm, May-Jul meetings start at 8pm. All are welcome to come and share ideas and\or concerns.