Fremont Girls Softball Association: Welcome
Closing Day - Saturday, July 14th
- All-Star Games at 9am - 18U on A1, 14U on A2, 12U on L2, 10U on L1
- 7U Game at 9am on A3
- Raffle Baskets will be next to A1
- Ceremony - begin lining up at 11am on AHS Field #1
Field Prep - Friday, July 13th starts at 4pm
- need to prep the complex fields for Closing Day games
- all teams should send volunteers
- chalk fields, clean-up area, and weed removal
- no All-Star practices on AHS or LCC on Friday (use Brookvale or elsewhere (Northgate))
Scores: Managers need to send in your game scores to email@example.com - put "Scores" in the subject line. Pitching/Player logs are sent to your Division Director. The standings are currently incomplete because several game scores have not been reported.
If you are interested in joining the FGSA Board of Directors we are looking for new members. We still have many open positions. Please email Tammie Kim for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the Fremont Flyers (FGSA's Tournament Team Program) visit their webpage (link on the left) and/or the Informational Flyer and FAQ's found in the Handouts/Forms section on this website
In the Handouts/Forms section of the website you will find a suggestion form. We appreciate your feedback and hope to hear from you.
Need to contact a Director or have questions about the League - please send an e-mail to email@example.com.