Florida Fire: Welcome

firewebsitelogo.jpg

2001 FLORIDA FIRE FASTPITCH

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THE BELOW INTO YOUR BROWSER TO VIEW OUR NEW WEBSITE:

www.leaguelineup.com/floridafire

 



image_name3

Thursday, April 19
Is Your Head In The Game?

Playing the game of softball is mental! Really - it is. 90% of the game is played in our head and the other 10% is with our bodies. We have to know what is going on and what is probably going to happen next.

Part of this mental game is coming to the field ready to play ball and know in your head (and your heart) that you are going to give 100% effort on each and every pitch of the ball - whether you are hitting or playing defense. Your teammates are counting on you!

GO FIRE!