Boys Lacrosse: Welcome
Registration now open. Click the Register Now Button above.
WELCOME TO THE 2017 SEASON!!
Spring Session: Fundamental Skill development for boys currently in grades 3-6
- Practices at Rees Field (osborne Street, Minoa) on Thursday and Friday from 6-7:30pm starting Thursday April 27 and ending Friday May 20.
SUMMER ULA SESSION: Additional skill development and games for boys currently in grades K-8
- Practices at ESM High School on Thursday evenings and Friday evenings
- Starting Thursday, June 1 and ending Friday, July 14
- Upstate Lacrosse Association (ULA) for boys currently in grades 3/4, 5/6 and 7/8
- ULA schedules here: TBD
- Field address and informaiton: ULA_Field_Info
- Local Tournament opportunities may be offered for players to participate
Registration Options and Equipment Fees: Registation is due Monday April 17. Late registration fee applies beyond due date
- $90 Spring and Summer Session
- $50 Spring Session Only
- $60 Summer Session only
- $20 Late registration fee
- $50 equipment rental fee (optional)
- Helmet, mouthpiece, stick, gloves, shoulder pads, arm pads, protective cup, cleats
- Limited supply of equipment available to rent from ESMYS
- Distribution Day- April 24 at Reese Field, Osborne Street, Minoa and June 1 at ESM High School(times TBD)
LAX APPAREL SALE:
- Junior Spartan Lacrosse gear will open prior to the summer session
INCLEMENT WEATHER: Practices and games are subject to cancellation due to inclement weather.
SPECTATORS: All spectators are required to watch from the bleachers / sidelines. Only coaches and players and official personnel are allowed o n the flield. During ULA Games, spectators are required to watch from the opposite side of the players, coaches, score table
Handout: 2016 Boys Lacrosse Registration