Elmer Little League: Welcome
|Our 64th Season|
|District 3 - Section 4 - New Jersey
Little League Baseball & Softball International
Elmer Little League provides Baseball and Softball programs for boys and girls ages 5 through 16. Our main goal is to provide a sports program for our children to learn the fundamentals of Baseball or Softball, participate in a team sport and have a whole lot of fun! Following the guidelines set by Little League Baseball, Inc., playing a team sport can teach a child discipline, character, loyalty, commitment, and courage.
Elmer Borough, Pittsgrove Township, Upper Pittsgrove Township
It is important for all Little League® volunteers and parents to be familiar with the most up-to-date version of Little League’s Official Regulations, Playing Rules, and Operating Policies. for more information Click HereBelow are resources including information about any rule or regulations changes for the current year not included in the print version of the rulebook, significant changes included in the current year’s rulebook, and information about how to purchase the most up-to-date versions of the Little League rulebooks in both print and for mobile.
- 2017 RULEBOOK UPDATES - At this time, there are no updates to the 2017 Little League® Rulebooks.
- 2017 RULE & REG UPDATES - Review updates to the Little League® Official Rules, Regulations, and Policies. LEARN MORE
- BACKGROUND CHECKS - Starting in 2017, all local leagues will be required to conduct background checks utilizing First Advantage. LEARN MORE
- RESIDENCY REQUIREMENTS - Starting in 2017, new residency requirements will be mandated for local league registration. LEARN MORE
- 2017 BASEBALL AGE CHART - Review the 2017 Little League age chart - for baseball divisions only. LEARN MORE
- 2017 SOFTBALL AGE CHART - Review the 2017 Little League age chart - for softball divisions only. LEARN MORE
- PURCHASE RULEBOOKS - Additional copies of the rulebooks are available for purchase. LEARN MORE
- BAT INFORMATION - Visit the online resource page dedicated to bat information. LEARN MORE
- PITCHING RULES - Review pitching rules for regular season Baseball and Softball. LEARN MORE
- WAIVERS OF RULES - In some circumstances it may be necessary to attain a waiver. LEARN MORE
- POLICY STATEMENTS - Review position statements on various policies that must be observed. LEARN MORE
- PATCH REQUIREMENTS - The Official Uniform Patch is what sets a Little Leaguer® apart. LEARN MORE
- GROW THE GAME GRANT - Apply for assistance to general league enhancements & developments LEARN MORE
- LIGHTING STANDARDS - Review the 2016 lighting standards and safety audit. LEARN MORE
Check the Calendar for Upcoming Events
Elmer Little League would like to thank our DEDICATED SPONSORS. Please take time to visit the SPONSORS link located on the left-hand side of our web site. Without the continued support of these businesses and organizations Elmer Little League would not be capable of providing Little League Baseball and Softball for the youth of our communities. THANK YOU ! ! !