Duluth East High School Nordic Ski Team: West Yellowstone Trip
2017 West Yellowstone Ski Trip
- This trip has filled up in the past. We will fill the busses on a first paid – first reserved basis. Your seat will be reserved when we receive your down payment.
- Leave Ordean East Middle School (2900 East Fourth Street, Duluth, MN 55812) at 5:00 p.m. Friday, November 17 (same place as last year).
- Have a bag dinner with you - we will not be stopping for dinner.
- We will stop for a quick breakfast on Saturday morning – indicate your preference on the sign up sheet
- Arrive West Yellowstone Saturday afternoon. We’ll have time to ski.
- Leave West Yellowstone about 4:00 p.m. on Friday
- Arrive Duluth late morning on Saturday, November 25.
- $620 Fee includes ($670 after Oct. 24):
- Breakfast Saturday morning at Perkins on the way out
- 6 nights lodging at the Kelly Inn
- Breakfasts in West Yellowstone
- 3 dinners and Thanksgiving dinner
- Ski passes for the week
- Skiers should bring additional money for lunches and two dinners
- There are grocery stores and restaurants within walking distance of the Kelly Inn.
- Waxing benches, irons and waxing help will be available. Bring your own glide & kick wax.
- Skiers MUST bring the following kick waxes; Red Special, Blue Extra and Green plus a cork! This is necessary to get out on the ski trails faster.
- This is not a school-sponsored trip. Parents will be required to excuse their students from school.
- Please keep the volume of bags to a minimum. This means 1 ski bag, 1 small – medium duffle bag and 1 small backpack. The bus will be full. If the bags are too big some may have to be left home.
- No coolers, there will not be room on the bus.
- $620.00 - Quad occupancy
- $675.00 - Triple occupancy
- $780.00 - Double occupancy
- $1100.00 - Single Occupancy
Handout: West Yellowstone