Law 1-The Field:
Length – 25 yards Width – 20 Yards
- Distinctive lines not more than five (5) inches wide.
- A halfway line shall be marked out across the field.
- A center circle with a three (3) yard radius
- Four (4) corner arcs each with a two (2) foot radius
- Goal area: none
- Goals 4’ x 6’
Law II – The Ball: Size three (3).
Law III – Number of Players:
- Maximum number of players on the field at any one time is three (3). Game played without a goalkeeper
- Playing time: Each player SHALL play a minimum of 50% of the total playing time. All players should play an equal amount of time if possible.
- Teams and games may be coed
Law IV – Players Equipment: Conform to FIFA with the following exceptions.
- Shingaurds are required
- Footwear: Tennis shoes or soft-cleated soccer shoes
Law VI – Linesman: One parent from each team per field
Law VII – Duration of the Game:
- The game shall be divided into four (4) equal, six (6) minute quarters.
- There shall be a two (2) minute break between quarters one and two and another two (2) minute break between quarters three and four.
- There shall be a half-time break of five (5) minutes.
Law VIII – The Start of Play: Conform to FIFA with the following exceptions:
- Opponent must be three (3) yards from the center mark while kick-off is in progress.
Law IX – Ball In an Out of Play: Conform to FIFA
Law X – Method of Scoring: Conform to FIFA
Law XI – Offside: There shall be no offside called during these games.
Law XII – Fouls and Misconduct: Conform to FIFA with following exception:
- No cautions or ejections shall be issued to players except by an independent neutral referee.
Law XIII – Free Kicks: Conform to FIFA with the following exceptions:
- Shall be classified under one heading: INDIRECT
- Opponents must be three (3) yards away before kick is allowed.
Law XIV – Penalty Kicks:
- No penalty kicks are to be taken during these games.
Law XV – Throw-In/Kick-In:
- Kick-in is considered as an indirect free kick with the opponent three (3) yards away from the ball.
LawXVI – Goal Kick: Conform to FIFA with the following exception:
- Opponents must be three (3) yards away from the ball.
Law XVII – Corner Kick:
- No corner kicks. Kick-in will be taken in place of corner kick.
- Parents/coaches, non-playing players and spectators should be there to enjoy and encourage the activity of the youngsters.
- No alcoholic beverages, drugs or profanity will be consumed or allowed near the playing area.
- Practices should be limited to no more than 45 minutes at a time for this age group.