DCG Soccer Club: Welcome
Welcome to the Dallas Center-Grimes (DCG) Soccer Club Website
Grimes Sports Complex Field Closure Policy - Field Status will be updated daily no later than:
2:00 PM Monday-Friday 8:00 AM Saturday 11:30 AM Sunday
See the Field Map and the Practice Map for the current field layouts.
Follow the DCG Soccer Club on Facebook, Twitter, & RainedOut
Want a convenient way to keep track of what's going on with the DCG Soccer Club without checking the website? Follow the DCG Soccer Club on Facebook, Twitter, or RainedOut. It is easy and convenient to do. All the major news items are cross posted with links back to the website and you can get field closure alerts right on your mobile device. Follow the DCG Soccer Club now!
Dallas Center Grimes Soccer Club will be fielding three Level 1 (Select) soccer teams for Fall 2018.
DCG Soccer Club will field a U13/U14 Combined Boys Level 1 soccer team coached by Chris Watkins, a U11 Boys Level 1 soccer team coached by Elvis Islomovic, and a U11 Girls Level 1 soccer team coached by Nick Reggio. These teams will participate in the Iowa Soccer League (ISL) Competitive Division. Please see the U13/14 Boys Level 1, U11 Boys Level 1, and U11 Girls Level 1 flyers for more details.
All tryouts are at the Grimes South Sports Complex (next to South Prairie Elementary), see schedule below.
|Team||Tryout 1||Tryout 2|
Need more information about Level 1 (Select) soccer? See the Level 1 Soccer FAQ for additional information.
Uniforms should be ordered through Soccer Master, 3233 100th St, Urbandale (515-270-8141). Please order your uniforms by March 17th to ensure you have them for the start of the season. Orders take at least two weeks so plan ahead!
For 7U & up, please order the following items (correct styles and logos are reserved via Soccer Master):
- Red Jersey,
- White Jersey,
- Red Shorts,
- Red Socks.
- Red Jersey only (do not order the white jersey),
- Red Shorts,
- Red Socks.
You have several options available:
- Order at the store (3233 100th Street, Urbandale) - uniforms will need to be picked up at a later date. Soccer Master does not sell the uniforms on demand anymore, this is their store policy.
- Order online via MyUniform and pick up at the store when ready (recommended).
- Order online via MyUniform and have the uniform delivered (for a fee).
To order online goto MyUniform. Remember, if you are U7 and up, you will need BOTH jerseys (there is only one option per color, Red Champro Captain's and White Champro Leader jerseys). If you are U5-U6 you only need the red jersey, shorts, and socks.
- 5-6U are set for April 7th thru June 3rd.
- 7-8U are yet to be finalized but likely will run similar to 9U and Up.
- 9U & Up are April 7th thru May 20th with reschedules done by June 3rd.
- 5-6U: Jamboree style with practice/games on Saturday morning, start time will be between 8:30 and 10:00 am.
- 7-8U: Games will be on Saturday with practices held during the week at the discretion of the team coach(es).
- 9U & Up: ISL Level 3 Central games will be played based upon the team division as follows:
- 9U, 10U Co-ed (Boys) on Sundays at 1:00 PM / 2:15 PM / 3:30 PM / 4:45 PM
- 9U, 10U Girls on Saturdays at 9:00 AM / 10:15 AM / 11:30 AM / 12:45 PM
- 11U, 12U, 15U-16U, and 19U on Sundays at 1:00 PM / 3:00 PM / 5:00 PM
- 13U, 14U on Saturdays at 1:00 PM / 3:00 PM / 5:00 PM
The DCG Soccer Club is looking for a volunteer to join the board as the Director of Fields. This is a fantastic opportunity to support Youth Soccer in the DCG area and share your talents with the community.
We take great pride in the soccer complex and this is a great opportunity for you to become involved. Helping provide a quality program for boys and girls of all ages and skill levels is very rewarding. Responsibilities for the Director of Fields includes:
- Creating field layout and maintaining painted field lines throughout the season
- Maintaining goals, nets, and corner flags
- Managing Field Day volunteers to assemble or tear down soccer fields each season
If you have interest in the position, please contact the President (email@example.com) for more information.
The ISL Level 3 Central League Rules for U9-U19 are now available.
We are looking for volunteers to help paint the fields throughout the season. Our club takes great pride in the soccer complex and this is a great opportunity to help contribute. We are asking for a time commitment of about 1.5 hours once during the 8-week soccer season. We usually paint fields after work on Thursdays or Fridays each week after the city has completed mowing and before the weekend games.
No previous experience necessary - the Director of Fields (David Kurth) usually paints the fields each week with the volunteer.
If you are interested, please contact the Director of Fields (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly by email. We are offering again this season a free DCG soccer painting T-shirt for those who volunteer.