DCG Soccer Club: Welcome
Welcome to the Dallas Center-Grimes (DCG) Soccer Club Website
|Field Status||Off Season - No Updates|
Grimes Sports Complex Field Closure Policy - Field Status will be updated daily no later than:
2:00 PM Monday-Friday 8:00 AM Saturday 11:30 AM Sunday
See the Field Map and the Practice Map for the current field layouts.
It is time to register for Spring 2018 soccer. Registration starts on December 22. The Regular Registration period is 12/30/17 - 1/15/18. A late fee ($25) will be assessed to registrations received 1/16/18 - 1/31/18. Any registrations received after 1/31/18 will be considered on an individual basis and based upon team availability. Please contact the club registrars for further information.
The Spring soccer season is tentatively scheduled to begin for all age levels on April 7 and to run through June 3. More details will be available on our website once they are definitively established for all of the age levels and leagues.
DCG Soccer Club rosters U5 thru U19 soccer teams. Players born between 1999 and 2013 are elible to play Spring soccer. See the Birth Year Matrix for 2017-18 for details.
For questions regarding Spring registration contact the club registrars at email@example.com. When you are ready, press the "Register Now!" button below to register online.
Follow the DCG Soccer Club on Facebook, Twitter, & RainedOut
Want a convenient way to keep track of what's going on with the DCG Soccer Club without checking the website? Follow the DCG Soccer Club on Facebook, Twitter, or RainedOut. It is easy and convenient to do. All the major news items are cross posted with links back to the website and you can get field closure alerts right on your mobile device. Follow the DCG Soccer Club now!
Uniforms should be ordered through Soccer Master, 3233 100th St, Urbandale (515-270-8141). Please order your uniforms by March 17th to ensure you have them for the start of the season. Orders take at least two weeks so plan ahead!
For 7U & up, please order the following items (correct styles and logos are reserved via Soccer Master):
- Red Jersey,
- White Jersey,
- Red Shorts,
- Red Socks.
- Red Jersey only (do not order the white jersey),
- Red Shorts,
- Red Socks.
You have several options available:
- Order at the store (3233 100th Street, Urbandale) - uniforms will need to be picked up at a later date. Soccer Master does not sell the uniforms on demand anymore, this is their store policy.
- Order online via MyUniform and pick up at the store when ready (recommended).
- Order online via MyUniform and have the uniform delivered (for a fee).
To order online goto MyUniform. Remember, if you are U7 and up, you will need BOTH jerseys (there is only one option per color, Red Champro Captain's and White Champro Leader jerseys). If you are U5-U6 you only need the red jersey, shorts, and socks.
- 5-6U are set for April 7th thru June 3rd.
- 7-8U are yet to be finalized but likely will run similar to 9U and Up.
- 9U & Up are April 7th thru May 20th with reschedules done by June 3rd.
- 5-6U: Jamboree style with practice/games on Saturday morning, start time will be between 8:30 and 10:00 am.
- 7-8U: Games will be on Saturday with practices held during the week at the discretion of the team coach(es).
- 9U & Up: ISL Level 3 Central games will be played based upon the team division as follows:
- 9U, 10U Co-ed (Boys) on Sundays at 1:00 PM / 2:15 PM / 3:30 PM / 4:45 PM
- 9U, 10U Girls on Saturdays at 9:00 AM / 10:15 AM / 11:30 AM / 12:45 PM
- 11U, 12U, 15U-16U, and 19U on Sundays at 1:00 PM / 3:00 PM / 5:00 PM
- 13U, 14U on Saturdays at 1:00 PM / 3:00 PM / 5:00 PM
The DCG Soccer Club is looking for a volunteer to join the board as the Director of Technology. This is a fantastic opportunity to support Youth Soccer in the DCG area and share your talents with the community.
Responsibilities for Director of Technology include:
- Maintain the club website, email, and field status solutions
- Maintain the club social media and voice mail accounts
- Maintain the club hardware, software, and backups (e.g. laptops)
If you have interest, please contact the President (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
The ISL Level 3 Central League Rules for U9-U19 are now available.
We are looking for volunteers to help paint the fields throughout the season. Our club takes great pride in the soccer complex and this is a great opportunity to help contribute. We are asking for a time commitment of about 1.5 hours once during the 8-week soccer season. We usually paint fields after work on Thursdays or Fridays each week after the city has completed mowing and before the weekend games.
No previous experience necessary - the Director of Fields (David Kurth) usually paints the fields each week with the volunteer.
If you are interested, please contact the Director of Fields (email@example.com) directly by email. We are offering again this season a free DCG soccer painting T-shirt for those who volunteer.