DCG Soccer Club: Welcome
Welcome to the Dallas Center-Grimes (DCG) Soccer Club Website
|Field Status||Off Season - No Updates|
Grimes Sports Complex Field Closure Policy - Field Status will be updated daily no later than:
2:00 PM Monday-Friday 8:00 AM Saturday 11:30 AM Sunday
See the Field Map and the Practice Map for the current field layouts.
Follow the DCG Soccer Club on Facebook, Twitter, & RainedOut
Want a convenient way to keep track of what's going on with the DCG Soccer Club without checking the website? Follow the DCG Soccer Club on Facebook, Twitter, or RainedOut. It is easy and convenient to do. All the major news items are cross posted with links back to the website and you can get field closure alerts right on your mobile device. Follow the DCG Soccer Club now!
The DCG Soccer Club would like to fill the club's Registrar position. The Registrar is a paid position reporting to the DCG Soccer Club Board. The Registrar is a critical role for the club and is a great way to support Youth Soccer, support the community, and get paid at the same time.
Responsibilities for the Registrar include:
- Plan the registration schedule for each season
- Attend Board and League meetings for seasons planning
- Communicate with League for season dates, transfers, rosters, and rule changes
- Setup LeagueOne for electronic registration
- Process player documents for LeagueOne (e.g. birth certificates, photos)
- Form teams following Board and League policy
- Assign coaches from volunteers and communicate vacancies to Director of Coaches
- Prepare coach packets with rosters and schedules
The DCG Soccer Club is looking for two volunteers to join the board as the Director of Concessions and the Director of Technology. This is a fantastic opportunity to support Youth Soccer in the DCG area and share your talents with the community.
Responsibilities for Director of Concessions include:
- Stock supplies for the concession stand.
- Track cash and make deposits from sales.
- Arrange and schedule concession stand employees.
- Track employee hours and report to treasurer for payment.
- Clean concession stand at beginning / end of the year.
- Report concession stand information to the board.
Responsibilities for Director of Technology include:
- Maintain the club website, email, and field status solutions
- Maintain the club social media and voice mail accounts
- Maintain the club hardware, software, and backups (e.g. laptops)
If you have interest, please contact the President (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
The ISL Level 3 Central League Rules for U9-U19 are now available.
We are looking for volunteers to help paint the fields throughout the season. Our club takes great pride in the soccer complex and this is a great opportunity to help contribute. We are asking for a time commitment of about 1.5 hours once during the 8-week soccer season. We usually paint fields after work on Thursdays or Fridays each week after the city has completed mowing and before the weekend games.
No previous experience necessary - the Director of Fields (David Kurth) usually paints the fields each week with the volunteer.
If you are interested, please contact the Director of Fields (email@example.com) directly by email. We are offering again this season a free DCG soccer painting T-shirt for those who volunteer.