CT District 8: Welcome
Connecticut Little League District 8 is located in Northern Connecticut. The district oversees Little League baseball and softball for the following towns:
- East Windsor
- Manchester American and National
- South Windsor
- Windsor Locks
The District Administrator for CT D8 is Joe McAuliffe. All District 8 questions should be emailed to ......
CT District 8 is made up of all volunteers dedicated to providing the best experience for all players, coaches, administrators, volunteers, and parents. D8 meets 6 times a year. Please check the website for meeting dates and times.
2014 District 8 Champions
|9/10 Softball||South Windsor
|11/12 Baseball||South Windsor National
|13/14 Softball||Enfield/Windsor Locks
South Windsor National's 11/12 baseball team advancing to the best of 3 state championship vs. Fairfield American. The game schedule is:
-7/26 @ 2PM
-7/27 @ 2PM
-7/28 @ 5:30PM (If Necessary)
Host Site: Harwinton Sports Complex - 100 Bentley Drive - Harwinton, CT
- Ellington 10/11 baseball team advancing to the best of 3 state championship vs Trumbull American. The game schedule is:
-7/26 @ 10AM
-7/27 @ 11AM
-7/28 @ 5:45PM (If Necessary)
Host Site: Southington West LL - 605 Spring Street - Southington, CT
- South Windsor 9/10 softball team advancing to the Section 2 championship vs. Madison/Clinton. The game will be played Wednesday 7/23 at 5:30PM. East Hampton will host the game and it will be played at Seamster Park.The winner of the game will advance to the best of 3 state championship vs. the winner of Section 1.
2014 Little LeagueTournament Calendars
- Little League Baseball
- Little League Softball
- Junior, Senior & Big League Baseball
- Junior, Senior & Big League
- Softball Intermediate 50/70
Presidents and league officials. Please make note of clinics being held at the Little League Eastern Region Headquarters
2014 Volunteer Application
Click to download the 2014 volunteer application. This application must be filled out and returned to your local league administration. For anyone planning on helping out in any capacity (coaching, umpiring, concession stand, etc...) this application must be filled out. Your social security # is mandatory and required on the application before submitting. If you have any specific questions please contact your local league administration.