: My Site News
***Attention managers, coaches and team reps***
Opening Day MAKE UP pictures are scheduled for this Thursday, April 13th
from 5:30pm to 6:30pm @ Santana Park
THIS WILL BE THE LAST OPPORTUNITY for INDIVIDUAL pictures
please email any questions you may have to
Please visit our new website
To The Corona PONY Membership:
We very recently lost one of our Corona PONY baseball family members. Ted Wedel past away afer a long battle with cancer. Ted has been a part of our league for over 20 years as a Dad, Coach, Umpire, Board Member and Mentor. His presence on and around the field will be greatly missed.
8U District Champs
12u District Champs!! Great job!!
9U District Champs!!
10U District Champs
9u and 10u... Way to go!!!
6U District Champs
Shetland All Stars
Great job boys!!
10U All Stars
Way to go!!
6U All Stars
Great job All Stars!!
Corona PONY 9U All Stars
Great job boys!!!
Corona PONY 8U All Stars
Way to go boys!!!
Monday, March 30
Parking for Raney Intermediate Fields
Teams that have practices at the Raney Intermediate Fields. Please park on Citron St., Buena Vista Ave. or surrounding side streets. *No Parking on the Raney Intermediate School Campus*
***PLEASE REMEMBER, WE ARE GUESTS AT RANEY***
Corona PONY Email Address
The CPYB email address is email@example.com. Please use the CPYB email address for any communications to the League.
Corona City Field Conditions Hotline 736-2244
The city's Parks and Recreational department updates this hotline for all field conditions. For games during the week, the best time to call the hotline is after 3:00 p.m. for that day's field availability.
Santana Regional Park fields are located at 598 Santana Way. The park is located at the corner of Magnolia Avenue and Ontario Avenue. The baseball fields are on the west side of the park.
Raney Intermediate fields are located at 1010 W. Citron Street between Lincoln Avenue and Buena Vista Avenue. The baseball fields are located on the east side of the school on Buena Vista Avenue.
Monday, March 7
PLAY BALL !
After weeks of practice it's finally time to play ball. The following are a few rule and housekeeping items to remember.
* NO METAL CLEATS ON THE SANTANA PARK PITCHING MOUNDS.
* Teams are responsible for returning the bases to the field storage bins at the end of the night. Bases on field 5 and 6 are to be stored in the field 5 bin. Bases on field 7 and field 8A are stored in the field 8A bin while the bases on field 8B are stored in the field 8B bin.
* Teams lineup must be listed on the umpire’s scorecard before the game begins.
* Managers/coaches are to report substitutions to the home plate umpire between innings.
* The umpire’s scorecard is the official record.
* No pre-game infield practice.