Coach Seay Sports Camp: Chris Seay - Basketball

Chris Seay - Basketball
Email: coachseay10@gmail.com
Profile: Coach Seay has been working with kids and also coaching for over ten years. Within those ten year Coach Seay who is from Americus, Georgia where here graduated from Americus High School in May of 2000. During Seay high school career he was a accomplished football, basketball and track star. But after high school Coach Seay Decided to go on to St. Ambrose University in Davenport, Iowa to play football. During his four years as a starter at Ambrose Seay 4 time All Conference player, 2 time All American, Defensive player of the year, and also an Academic All American.

Coach Seay Graduated from Ambrose in December of 2003 with a degree in Physical Education with a minor in Special Education.

Futhermore, Coach Seay went on to have a good perfessional football career in Arena Football where he made stops in the Quad Cities, Peoria, and Chicago. But chose another route and that was teaching and coaching." I love coaching I know that this is what God has called me to do. I put in all the time that it takes to help a child grow. And thats why I developed Seays Sports Camp so that the child ability can be maximized.