City Track Club BOLTZ San Diego: Welcome
City Track Club - BOLTZ is a Track & Field and Cross Country Club, that competes under USATF regulations. It was established to provide athletes with a positive and rewarding experience in the world of Athletics. City Track Club - BOLTZ are committed to improving athletic skills while simultaneously fostering growth and development on a personal, educational, healthy and a social level. Members of our club range from Youth to High School levels (ages 5-18) with ability levels ranging from the competitive to the casual athlete. Individual and group training sessions are also available - open to ALL ages.
2018 Youth Cross Country Events
- Sep 23 2018 - 8:30 am Flo-Jo Cross Country Meet Chollas Lake San Diego
- Oct 21 2018 - 7:30 am SD Waves Duck Pond Invitational Buena Vista Park Vista, CA
- Oct 28 2018 - 7:30 am Pala Coyote Invitational Pala Raceway Pala, CA
- Nov 4 2018 - 7:15 am San Diego Road Runners XC Meet Kit Carson Park Escondido, CA
- Nov 11 2018 - 7:30 am USATF SD-I Junior Olympics XC Championships Kit Carson Park Escondido, CA
- Nov 18 2018 - USATF Region 15 JO XC Championships T.B.A.
- Dec 8 2018 - USATF National Junior Olympic Cross Country Championships Reno, NV
YOUTH XC SIGN UP DAY! WEDNESDAY SEP. 5th 4:30pm - 5:30pm
WHERE: Morley Field (North Park) 2221 Morley Field Dr. San Diego CA 92104 (we meet between the swimming pool and baseball fields next to the playground)
HOW: Click on the SIGN UP tab on the left side of the HOME page for additional information.