Sunday Sept. 22, 2002
Camp Stella Maris
Start time: 12:45pm.
Mike Gambarotto, Marty Prowse, Blake Anthony, Rob Russell, Pat Prowse, Bill Hackett, Ken Leslie, Jeff Ward, Les Hackett, Ken McPherson, Don Harding, Dave Hughes, Dave Colman, Garry Hackett, Brian Prowse, Larry Howes, Tom Neziol, & Jamie Chisholm
Horseshoes Brian & Rob R.
Darts Larry & Marty
Lawn Darts Larry & Marty
Mini Putt Norm & Tripod (TooTall)
Euchre Larry & Marty
Cribbage Homer & Garry
Golf Tourney Too Tall, Les, Wardy & Brian
“Un” Memorial Don “Way-Offside” Harding
Theme Night Tommy “Grapes” Neziol & Jeff “the CBC will never fire me again” Wardy
- Coaches (Marty) and the sponsors (Les, Rob and Mike G.)
- we’ll end this year with approx $1,700
- OK at this point. We will re-visit at the winter meeting
- Vote to keep Oakville teams CARRIED
- Vote to drop the Friday night games CARRIED
- May need a new bat bag and a new base bag
- Tom wants to get a new bat (Tommy wants…. Tommy gets!!!)
- Tom to buy a new one (2983 Worth)
- Homer to replenish first aid kit
- Pipes made every game again this year (the man has NO life!!)
- The “whining” was down considerably from last year but there was still too much arguing with the umpires.
President (Pipes) ✔
Treasurer (Pat P.) ✔
Secretary (Ken L.) ✔
Coaches (Marty & Les and Patty) ✔
Team Rep (Bill Jr.) ✔
Equip Mgr. (Dave H) ✔
Social Convenor (Ken M. ) ✔
Statitician (Mike G.) ✔
Alumni Rep. (Frank B.) ✔
Phone Comm. (Terry P.) ✔
Fishing Trip (Marty, Jamie & Brian) Tom, Wardy & Brian
Sponsors (Shoeless, Les H., Rob R, Mike G) QB’s, Rob R. & Les H. & Ken M.
- 3rd Strike Foul will start costing $5, K’s = $10 and Bonehead plays = $5
- Ruling on “Boneheads” plays will be at the discretion of the coach. Coaches decision is final, un-appealable (sp?) and in the end will only cost you more if you argue so bite your tongue and cough up the 5 bucks!
Next meeting February 27, 2003 at 8:30 at the Legion
Meeting adjourned at 1:35pm