Camelback East Little League: Welcome
Camelback East Little League
Arizona Diamondbacks Give Back Youth Jersey Program
The Arizona Diamondbacks are so excited to have Camelback East Little League join our family as participants in the 2015 D-backs Give Back Youth Jersey Program. Here are some important points regarding this wonderful program:
· All jerseys and hats/visors have been ordered through Majestic and OC Sports and will be shipped and warehoused at Chase Field in Phoenix.
· You will receive an order form for size-specific information in December. You may fill out the order form as soon as your registration has taken place to ensure each player receives a jersey that fits him/her. Jerseys and hats/visors will be available within a week of the order form being received by the Arizona Diamondbacks Foundation (earliest date is February 1).
· If you have softball divisions in your league, those teams will receive visors instead of hats.
· Any additions or subtractions of TEAMS must be made known to the Arizona Diamondbacks Foundation as soon as possible to ensure our inventory meets your needs.
· Jerseys and hats/visors will be available for pick-up at Chase Field on a mutually selected date.
· The jerseys will each have 3 sponsor logos on them (Western Refining and Tide on the sleeve, Fry’s on the top back center). There is still room on the jerseys to add a name and number to the back. This, along with the league patch on the left sleeve, will need to be done by the league. Leagues may add a sponsor logo instead of a player name if you wish – but it must be approved by the Arizona Diamondbacks first to ensure it is not a direct competitor of an existing partner.
· We will provide no more than three (3) coaches’ jerseys and hats per team. The coaches’ jerseys will either be a 2-button cotton tee or a cool base crewneck tee in a similar color to the kids’ jerseys.
Wednesday, March 9
OK! We have some GREAT news to share with everyone.
IMPORTANT DATES to share as well. Coaches Meeting will be held at Peter Piper Pizza located at 40th St & Thomas Rd at 10am THIS SATURDAY, March 12th. We will NOT have our Parents Meeting on this day as previously scheduled/mentioned.
Our Mandatory Parents Meeting will be held at the Griffith School cafeteria located at 4505 E Palm Lane, in Phoenix, AZ 85008. The meeting will start promptly at 10am on SATURDAY, MARCH 19TH, 2016
Immediately after the parents meeting certain individuals will stay behind so we can get our DRAFT underway and completed. Practices start AFTER Draft Day! Coaches will call all of their players to tell them when, where and what time to meet to start your practices.
We know you have been waiting for a VERY LONG time to get this going, BUT I assure you, CELL will be worth the wait! We have so many great opportunities awaiting our young players.
Opening Day will be held at Brunson Lee's brand newly constructed Ball Diamond called "Promise Field" on Saturday April 2nd, 2016 A HUGE THANK YOU from CELL to all involved in the effort to build a beautiful ball field!
Opening Day will start with a ribbon cutting ceremony, and all the our coaches and board members taking the field to introduce the stars of the show, OUR PLAYERS!
Come prepared to meet the players, coaches board members, take some pictures and grab a snack at the concessions stands.
There are still opportunities to get involved in your local little league. Some opportunities include, concessions, field maintenance, set-up/close-down, team parents, security...really anything to help and give back to your community. If you have a skill, or service you would like to offer to the league, let us know, we can try to accommodate if there is a demand for it.
Thank you to everyone who has supported Camelback East Little League thus far. We have been very hard at work getting things ready for YOU, our Players & Parents!
We have a team that is dedicated and committed to keeping CELL a thriving and exciting youth sport organization. We thank you for your patience... Let's ?#PLAYBALL?