Capital District Raptors: What's Going On?
IMPORTANT CLUB INFORMATION
- 2017 Raptors Awards picnic is coming up June 17th...Please RSVP to email@example.com
- Tickets will be handed out this weekend at CT tourney
- All players that have not done so already MUST associate thier AAU membership with the Raptors Basketball Club ASAP. If you need assistance please contact Derrick Senior at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Over the next few weeks coaches will be collecting Report Cards for our G.P.A award winners
- Anyone that hasn't received thier raffle tickets please contact email@example.com. Stubs may be handed into your head coach at anytime.
2016 Student Athlete Award Winners
11U Matt Salvi 95.8%
13U Jeff George 97%
14U Gabe Gilliam 98%
15U Max Blowers 92%
17U Greg VanEpps 93%
2016 Raffle Winners
1st place $ 500 Rick Scherflu (sold by 13u)
2nd place $ 200 Peter Klein (sold by 17u)
3rd place $ 100 Susan Collett (Sold by 14u)
Tony Clement Memorial Champs
Congrats to the 12U Boys on their latest Chip!!!
Tony Clement Memorial Champs!!!
War on the Floor Champs!
Congrats to our 10u Champs! They dominated this past weekend at the War on the Floor tournament. Keep up the great work!!!
CPR Lessons for Raptors Players
RAPTORS GET 1 ON 1 LESSON IN SAVING LIVES...
On Saturday March 14th, The Sand Lake Ambulance and EMS staff dedicated time to instruct all of the Capital District Raptor players in the latest Hands Only CPR and Automatic External Defibrillator (AED).
Over 100 Raptors players were instructed on how to apply CPR and operate AED machines. Our friends from New Channel 13 stopped by to share the news with the rest of our Capital District family.
Special thanks to Sandlake Ambulance & EMS staff who volunteered their time for a worthwhile cause.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Raptors Success in State Tournament!!!
Congrats to Mike Pierre as he led Hoosick Valley to a Section II tittle!
Congrats to all of the Raptors that competed in the Semi Finals this past season!
Great job, we're proud of you!
Give us Strength
Our thoughts and prayers are with the LaBounty family during this very difficult time.
Thursday, November 3
Our Very Deepest Condolences
Our sympathies go out to the Bielawa family during this very difficult time. Anyone wishing to help can visit the Ryan Bielawa Family Fund at https://www.gofundme.com/ryan-bielawa-family-fund.
Our Deepest Condolences
Rest in Peace to Bill Chamberlain and our deepest condolences to the Chamberlain family during this very difficult time. Our prayers are with you all.