Butler Cyclones Fastpitch: Welcome
The 2014 Butler Cyclones will be holding tryouts July 16-18 at the Vandalia Recreation Center located at 1111 Stonequarry Rd, Dayton OH 45414
- Team Tryouts are a 2-day tryout. All players are required to attend Tuesday and Wednesday. Pitcher/Catcher Tryouts are a 3-day tryout. They are to attend team tryouts Tuesday and Wednesday as well as Thursday for the pitcher/catcher positions.
- Players are responsible for providing their own equipment for tryouts.
- 10U tryouts will be held on Field 9; 12U tryouts will be held on Field 10
- Check in will begin at 5:30, tryouts will start promptly at 6:00 pm
- Registration paperwork can be found @ Butler Cyclones Fastpitch: Forms and must be completed by a parent or guardian. Pre-registration is highly encouraged and can be emailed to email@example.com
**Individual tryouts are available if your current team schedule prevents you from attending tryouts.
Thursday, April 18
The Butler Cyclones now have a group page on Facebook to share photos with friends and family.
This is a closed page - only members will have access to the pictures and posts.
To become a member go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/129317683925071/?fref=ts
- Uniform - jersey, hoodie, pants and shorts, 2 pairs of socks, visor, sliding pants/pads, cleats. You never know when the weather might change and they need to change their clothes.
- Bug Spray
- Extra Deodorant
- Extra hair ties/headband
- Flip flops/slides for between games
- Folding Chairs
- Trash bag
- Hand wipes/sanitizer
- Something to do between games - ipod, tablet, books etc
- Towel - in case of rain or mud
- Washclothes/water tog - great for quick cool downs in the dugout
- First aid kit
Thanks to all the parents, players, friends/family and businesses that made our fundraiser a huge success! We had a great night and raised lots of money for the team. The girls will be going to an additional tournament this year and getting new equipment thanks to everyones generosity.
A special thanks to:
Vandalia Dairy Queen
Englewood Garage Door and Roofing
United Dairy Farmers
Huber Heights Walmart
We are looking for sponsorship from local businesses to help our team grow. Please contact Crystal White (937-409-9574) if you are interested in sponsoring the team.