Bulldawgs Baseball: My Site News
Tacoma/Pierce County, Washington
June 30-July 2, 2012
All teams need to be prepared to play at 8am on the first day of the tournament!
On Saturday night, June 30th, Triple Crown will stop tournament play by 5pm so that all teams can attend the 1st annual TRIPLE CROWN NIGHT at the BRAND NEW CHENEY STADIUM in Tacoma
All Ticket holders will get to enjoy:
1. Chalk Talk in the Stadium with players and coaches of the Rainiers
2. Team Parade around the field with recognition
3. Player Autographs while parading around the field
4. Reserved Seat to the AAA Tacoma Rainiers baseball game (vs the Fresno Grizzlies at 7:05pm)
5. Food Voucher for a hot dog, chips, and a drink (water or Gatorade)
Entry Deadline: 6/19/2012 (Event Could Sell Out Prior to Deadline!)
Event Awards: 1st-3rd Place Team Plaques, 1st-2nd Place Individual Team Awards
Championship Berths: Top two teams in each division earn berths to Triple Crown Baseball Championship events (World Series, Summer Nationals, and Fall Nationals). As bracket sizes grow, `Add-On Berths` are awarded as follows: 10-team bracket = Top 3 teams qualify; 16-team bracket = Top 4 teams qualify.
Equipment Required: Each team supplies 2 new baseballs and one used baseball per game; you will get your baseballs back after the game. If your signed roster and birth certificates have not been turned in, submit those documents prior to your first game.
Sanctioning Body: Open Invitational (National Qualifier)