Belmont Redwood Shores Little League: Welcome
SPRING 2018 REGISTRATION
-- NOW OPEN --
All divisions expected to fill quickly, and
fees increase $50/player after December 18, 2017.
Tryouts for AA/AAA/Majors/Intermediate in January 2018. Games start in March 2018.
Refund Policy: Cancelations received on or prior to January 31, 2018 will incur a $25 cancellation fee with the balance being refunded. No refunds will be given for cancellations received on or after February 1, 2018.
Questions? Email us at BRSLLhelp@gmail.com.
If you are new to BRSLL, you will need to mail, email, or submit in-person, proof of your
child’s date of birth, and proof of residency or school enrollment within the Belmont-
Redwood Shores boundaries in order for your registration to be confirmed.
Fall Ball Schedule is here.
Everyone at BRSLL is sadden by the loss of our great friend Patrick Duffy. All the kids he coached with such love will carry those lessons forward as they grow into young men and women - just a small part of the legacy Patrick leaves behind. For anyone who wishes, in lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made either to "Duffy Educational Fund c/o Donna Lee, 62 Edgewood Place, Belmont, CA 94002" or to the Lustgarten Foundation for Pancreatic Cancer Research in Patrick's name at https://lustgarten.org. We are so grateful to have Patrick, Charisse, Tim, Thaddeus and Gregory as part of our Belmont-Redwood Shores community.
FALL BALL 2017 REGISTRATION IS OPEN
We are running a small "fall ball" program for players who were baseball age 7 - 12 this past spring, who want some baseball fun and development time this fall. For more information on fall ball, click on the link below. While registration closes on Aug 15, we are very constrained on number of teams, so we expect it will fill up quickly. All division are on wait-list mode, and we will clear kids off the wait list as we have managers/coaches lined up. Volunteering as a manager in the registration system is the key to unlocking more teams!
Click here to access the registration system.
Questions please email us at BRSLLhelp@gmail.com
- Sat 6/24, 12s defeated Hillsborough 7 - 5
- Sun 6/25, 12s lost to San Mateo National 0 - 2
- Tue 6/27, 12s eliminated by San Carlos 10 - 14
- Sat 6/24, 11s defeated RWC East 6 - 0
- Sun 6/25, 11s lost to Pacifica American 1 - 13
- Wed 6/28, 11s defeated Pacifica National 4 - 1
- Fri 6/30, 11s elinimated by Menlo-Atherton 9 - 13
- Sat 6/24, 10s defeated Palo Alto National 7 - 1
- Sun 6/25, 10s defeated Pacifica National 10 - 0
- Wed 6/28, 10s lost to San Carlos 2 - 5
- Sat 7/1, 10s eliminated by San Mateo American 1 - 11
- Sat 6/17, Team 1 defeated Ravenswood 16 - 1
- Sat 6/17, Team 2 elminated by San Carlos 5 - 8
- Sun 6/18, Team 1 defetaed Palo Alto American 15 - 5
- Mon 6/19, Team 1 defeated San Mateo American Blue 7 - 5
- Tue 6/20, 5:30pm Team1 wins Championship vs San Mateo American White 9 - 4
- Sat 6/17, Team 2 eliminated by Hillsborough 11 - 13
- Sat 6/17, Team 1 defeated Menlo-Atherton 13 - 3
- Sun 6/18, Team 1 eliminated by San Mateo National 1 - 4
- Sat 6/10, Defeated San Carlos 15 - 7
- Sun 6/11, Defeated San Mateo National 12 - 2
- Wed 6/14, Lost to Hillsborough 2 - 12
- Fri 6/16, Elminated by Foster City 4 - 6
Little League playoffs are underway! Here are the links to the tournament brackets:
LOOKING TO SUBMIT VOLUNTEER APPLICATION?
Volunteers who are looking to submit their volunteer applications may do so in 1 of 3 ways:
- Hand deliver to your team manager
- eMail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail to: P.O. Box 1, Belmont, CA 94002
APPROVED LITTLE LEAGUE BATS FOR 2017
For the Majors Division and below, the moratorium on composite-barreled baseball bats remains in effect. However, some composite-barrelled baseball bats that have been proven in laboratory testing to meet the BPF (Bat Performance Factor) standard throughout the life of the bat, through the Accelerated Break-In (ABI) process, have received waivers. That list is available at: Licensed/Approved Composite 2 1/4 Bats.
For Intermediate, no composite barrelled bats of any kinds are allowed. Intermediate does allow 2 5/8" (big barrel) bats.
The bat rules will be changing dramatically for the 2018 season. Please see the "New Bat Rules" page on the left for more information.
CALLING ALL UMPS
Parents: Umpires are key to ensure that our kids enjoy baseball. As an adult, volunteer today to umpire your child’s game (Farm/AA) or any game in our upper divisions (AAA/Major).
Kids: Are you looking for an opportunity to participate in BRSLL this season? If you are 13 and older and enjoy baseball, think about umpiring. You even get paid! All training, equipment, and uniforms are provided by the league.
For more information please visit the Umpires Page.
For any questions contact any of the league umpire representatives or email Gerry Sandin.
RESIDENCY AND SCHOOL ATTENDANCE REQUIREMENT
To get today's Belmont fields status, call 650-592-7557.
"Enhancing the Quality of Life for the Community"
Our Little League program is made possible through our partnership with the Parks and Recreation Department of the City of Belmont.
Interested in being a sponsor for the league? Email BRSLL Sponsorship for more information.
Comments / Suggestions about the web site? Click here.