1. Are the housing locations condos? Are they by the beach?
Answer: Yes majority are condos and/or apartments. We also provide houses depending upon availibilty and Suburban extended stay for those who register very late. Please view the housing tab to see complete details. They are located about 5 minutes from the beach.
2. Is there a payment plan?
Answer: Absolutely not. You can make multiple payments but the $500 deposit is due by January 15th and the remaining is due by May 1st. New players may still register and pay after May 1st if there is availability.
3. Will stats be posted on the website?
Answer: Stats will be posted on the BCBL GameChanger App.
4. How many players stay in each room?
Answer: Depends on size of condos or apartments.
5. Does each player get their own bed?
Answer: Also depends where players get placed. The places we stay are very pristine and high priced but they provide beautiful places along with excellent amenities. Many of our provided homes come with several beds as well as pullout beds. Some players also decide to get air mattresses as well if needed.
6. Does the BCBL get the players jobs?
Answer: No, but we help to provide several leads on jobs.
7. Will the standings be posted on the website?
Answer: The standings will be posted on the website and BCBL GameChanger app.
8. Are there league rules?
Answer: Yes, they are all posted online in BCBL operating procedures.
9. Are players held responsible for behavior on and off the field?
Answer: Yes, please view the player registration/contract.
10. Who should you contact with any questions?
Answer: Please call the BCBL office at (843)222-5449.
11. Will there be an athletic trainer on site?
Answer: Not at all times but ice, tape, etc will be provided as needed
12. How often do we play at the Pelicans Stadium?
Answer: All depends upon availability.
13. What kind of fields are used?
Answer: High School Fields, City Turf Fields and depending upon availability, Pro and College Fields. On City fields, professional mounds are used as well. We play on pristine artificial turf at Market Commons complex.
14. When is schedule posted?
Answer: May 20th, 2019
15. When are rosters posted?
Answer: Final Rosters are posted by May 24th, 2019
16. What is the refund policy?
Answer: Refer to the player registration/contract.
17. Are the players provided with linens? Do they need to bring any towels, etc?
Answer: All linens are provided. Just bring beach towels.
18. Will the teams practice?
Answer: That will be at the discretion of the coaching staff of a particular team.
19. When will rooming lists be posted?
Answer: May 24th, 2019
20. What do BCBL players receive?
Answer: Please look at BCBL Important Information Tab.
21. Do players need their own transportation?
Answer: It is recommended, but they can link up with teammates to carpool.
22. Who will be the league’s umpire association?
Answer: The league will be run by Don Wiggins and South Atlantic Umpires Inc.
23. Who will be in charge of game balls, team bats and team equipment?