Brown Deer Youth Football: Welcome
Welcome to the Brown Deer Youth Football & Cheerleading
There are many other ways to be involved with Youth Football !!!!
- Be a Team Photographer. Take action pictures during the game from the sideline. Upload them to this site. You don't have to be a professional. With today's digital cameras you would be surprised how easy it is to take the pictures and uploading them is a breeze. Contact your head coach for more details. Check out the Photo Alblums Link on the navigator on the left hand side of the screen.
- Team Managers needed at all levels. Help the coaches and team out by doing all the little things the coaches have to do if you don't help!! Handouts each week for the upcoming games and collecting administrative paperwork required during the year. Ask the coaches what you can do for the team!!
- Game Statisticians are always needed. Keep game stats so the team knows how they did each week. The more statisticians for each team, the better the statistics are. These are a great help to the coaches and the team each week. The Head Coach will provide the sheets to help organize the statistics.
- Chain gangs are always needed for home games.
- Work the concession stand during the games. Pick your dates and times to work!!!
- You can coach! We are always looking for new coaches.
Moms, Dads, Aunts, Uncles, Friends and Neighbors - Get involved!!! Contact Mike Weeden ( see the About BDYF link for Mike's contact information ) for more information.
Brown Deer Youth Football has a "We Care" number at Pick 'n Save. To help keep future costs down, you can list Brown Deer Youth Football as a recipient of your "We Care" dollars. The BDYF Number is 076100.