Baugo Little League: Weather Policy

Monday, April 30
Weather Policy


When it comes to inclement weather, our decision to cancel/postpone games is based upon two things:  First and foremost is the safety of the kids, coaches, parents, and fans.  The second is the field conditions.  If it's rained overnight or during the day, but has stopped in enough time to get the fields ready, we will play.  If there are dangerous conditions such as lightning, high winds, heavy rain, hail, etc, we will cancel. 

 We will make every effort to play the games.  But in the event that a cancellation is necessary, we will make a decision approximately 60-90 minutes prior to the first game and post the decision via Facebook and as time permits on the website.  In addtion, coaches/managers will be notified so they can make calls.