Back Back to Board Total Views: 460 - Total Replies: 0 
Print Print This Post << Previous Topic | Next Topic >> 

Back Reply to this Message BackReport Abuse Display Mode: Flat | Threaded 
  Nickname: CoachingPower1111

Posted: 10/24/2009 6:22pm
Views:   460
Replies: 0
  A Coach's Playbook  
Winning is a mere united effort of many. A coach's playbook is a place where they can record their team's dreams, goals and competitive desires. A difficulty frequently faced in basketball by many coaches in today's game; is getting their players to react to a defense in a positive, posed, and controlled manner. Flipping the pages of your playbook should reveal a combination of tactical highlights collect from various resources throughout the game. Personally, my playbook is a biography of the the coaches who have come before me; whether I came across the X's and O's from some from an opponent along the way or an awesome online resource, it has helped improve my success and defined my future. Begin finding plays for your playbook today!

• Coach Mac's Basketball Playbook

• HIGH QUALITY BASKETBALL UNIFORMS AT CHEAPER PRICES < < Previous Topic  |  Next Topic > > Looking for a team [Houston, Texas area]   

< Back
    Football Soccer Basketball Baseball Ice Hockey Cheerleading Softball Volleyball Lacrosse Swimming Tennis Bowling More Sports