Back Back to Board Total Views: 1220 - Total Replies: 1 
Print Print This Post << Previous Topic | Next Topic >> 

Back Reply to this Message BackReport Abuse Display Mode: Flat | Threaded 
  Nickname: Respect The Game

Posted: 5/7/2009 11:20am
Views:   618
Replies: 1
  Basketballs Skills Traning  
Basketball is a skill-intensive game. Your simply must master the fundamentals. I guarantee the skills learned here, if practiced, and developed, will elevate your game dramatically. You will work very hard. I'm very serious about what I teach. I have found which fundamentals that are the "building blocks," and absolutely essential for elevated play in today's fast paced style of play. More importantly is I have learned how to teach these skills. There is no substitute for focus and repetition. You get what you pay for. If you are willing to focus and work hard. (I do mean hard) then the "Respect The Game Basketball," training program and is for you!

Contact Info: 214-455-9061

Back Reply to this Message BackReport Abuse Display Mode: Flat | Threaded 
  Nickname: coach_Vic

Posted: 5/7/2009 3:41pm
Views:   603
Replies: 0
  Re: Basketballs Skills Traning  
You want to teach the fundamentals of the game. Great! However, if you watch the NBA or US college basketball, you will see that fundamentals are not part of their game, particularly footwork and ball handling. Travel? Occasionally. I'm always surprised when they call it. Carried ball and palming. Again a surprise. From what I see, the focus now is on recruiting and athletic ability. Good luck.
Coach Vic

Jump 18 Inches Higher in By September Guaranteed < < Previous Topic  |  Next Topic > > TIP OFF TOURNAMENT   

< Back
Football Soccer Basketball Baseball Ice Hockey Cheerleading Softball Volleyball Lacrosse Swimming Tennis Bowling More Sports