Does your team need to raise money?
Back Back to Board Total Views: 1306 - Total Replies: 1 
Print Print This Post << Previous Topic | Next Topic >> 

Back Reply to this Message BackReport Abuse Display Mode: Flat | Threaded 
  Nickname: CPegg

Posted: 5/1/2009 12:36pm
Views:   679
Replies: 1
  ThumbsUp  Does your team need to raise money?  
One of the main hurdles that most teams face is fundraising. As a parent and coach, I have led or participated in fundraisers for many years. Most of our fundraisers raised 30 - 40 % profit, if we were lucky.

The Game Day Fundraiserâ„¢ concept was first used for my daughter's high school softball team. The 22 player team raised $6,300 in just over 2 weeks. I formed Elite Team Services to help other teams, teams like yours, have similar success with their fundraising efforts.

Our company website - www.eliteteamservices.net - includes a complete presentation that fully explains how the Game Day Fundraiserâ„¢ concept works.

After reviewing the presentation, I think you will agree that the Game Day Fundraiserâ„¢ is a quick, painless way for your team to earn the funds it needs for its season. In fact, our fundraiser allows teams to keep 75% or more of the profit from the fundraiser.

I look forward to the opportunity to answer any additional questions you may have or to get your fundraiser started.

• Game Day Fundraiser

•    
    Back Reply to this Message BackReport Abuse Display Mode: Flat | Threaded 
      Nickname: Coach Hinz

Posted: 5/23/2009 10:26pm
    Views:   628
    Replies: 0
      ThumbsDown  Re: Does your team need to raise money?  
    "Complete the form below then click the Submit button. You will then be directed to a detailed Game Day Fundraiser information presentation."

Why does your company need my personal information when requesting details? You lost my interest right there.

Coach Hinz

TIP OFF TOURNAMENT < < Previous Topic  |  Next Topic > > Monitoring Performance   

< Back
    Football Soccer Basketball Baseball Ice Hockey Cheerleading Softball Volleyball Lacrosse Swimming Tennis Bowling More Sports