Back Back to Board Total Views: 685 - Total Replies: 0 
Print Print This Post << Previous Topic | Next Topic >> 

Back Reply to this Message BackReport Abuse Display Mode: Flat | Threaded 
  Nickname: yaqui__1

Posted: 11/14/2008 10:23am
Views:   685
Replies: 0
  Happy  dan sports recruiting service for all sports  
DEAR ATHLETES OR COACHES, HELLO THERE MY NAME IS DEMETRIO QUINTERO CEO OF D.A.N SPORTS I HAVE STARTED MY OWN RECRUITING SERVICE FOR THE FOLLOWING SPORTS WE SERVICES ALL OVER THE STATE AS WELL AS OUTSIDE THE STATE

BASKETBALL/SOFTBALL/BASEBALL/VOLLEYBALL

WE OFFER A SERVICE AT A LOWER RATE THEN OTHER SERVICES OUT THERE WE CHARGE A FEE OF 600.00 PER ATHLETE. AS FOR A TEAM SUCH AS YOURS WE HAVE A TEAM DISCOUNT AT THE RATE FOR 13 PLAYERS ON A ROSTER MAX. OF 13 PLAYERS MAX.

TOTAL OF 350.00 PER ATHLETE TOTAL OF 4550.00 ADDITIONAL ATHLETES PAST 13 PLAYERS ARE

WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING:

WE HELP ALL PLAYERS WITH PAPER WORK WITH THE N.C.A.A GUIDELINES
GUEST SPEAKERS WHO PLAYED COLLEGE BALL TO SPEAK WITH THE KIDS.
WE TIME THE KIDS WITH RUNNING BASES FROM HOME TO FIRST/ THIRD TO HOME OTHER EXTRA FOR THERE SPORT.
HELP TO TEACH THE KIDS ON WHAT TO WORK ON TO HELP GET THEM TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
WE HAVE A CLINIC FOR THE GIRLS WITH COLLEGE PLAYERS TO HELP OUT FREE OF CHARGE.
D.A.N SPORTS WILL SEND LETTERS TO COLLEGES COACHES ACROSS THE COUNTRY TO HELP THE KIDS WITH GETTING NOTICE.
A WEB SITE TO BE POSTED SOON
CERTAIN GAMES WILL BE TAPE AND SENT TO COLLEGE COACHES ON REQUEST

D.A.N SPORTS IS BASE OUT OF MERCED/
I PUT THIS SERVICE TOGETHER FOR THE FACT AFTER LOOKING INTO THIS MATTER I REALIZE THAT THERE WASNT A SERVICE IN THE AREA. THEY ALL CAME FROM SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA OR THE BAY AREA. SO AFTER REALIZING THAT FROM BAKERSFIELD TO ELK GROOVE THERE WASNT A SERVICE TO HELP THE KIDS THE CENTRAL VALLEY. WE COME TO TOURNAMENTS OUT AND IN THE CITY
I STARTED THIS WITH A PURPOSE TO HELP THE KIDS GET A CHANCE TO PLAY AT THE NEXT LEVEL WE HAVE SO MANY ATHLETES WITH TALENT THAT IS OVER LOOK BECAUSE SOME COLLEGE COACHES DONT WANT TO MAKE THE TRIP TO THE VALLEY OR THEY STAY CLOSE TO HOME IN THE CITY.
I WILL ALSO HAVE TOURNAMENTS IN THE SUMMER AS WELL TO HELP MY SERVICES WE WILL PLAY BY N.C.A.A COLLEGE RULES SO THE KIDS COULD GET ADJUSTED TO THE GAME.
PLEASE PASS THIS TO YOUR TEAM MEMBERS.
e-mail me at love2callball@aol.com

uniforms < < Previous Topic  |  Next Topic > > searching for 12U,13U, or 14U girls basketball team   

< Back
Football Soccer Basketball Baseball Ice Hockey Cheerleading Softball Volleyball Lacrosse Swimming Tennis Bowling More Sports