Back Back to Board Total Views: 1342 - Total Replies: 1 
Print Print This Post << Previous Topic | Next Topic >> 
Back Reply to this Message BackReport Abuse Display Mode: Flat | Threaded 
  Nickname: CPegg

Posted: 11/10/2008 9:36pm
Views:   753
Replies: 1
  ThumbsUp  Fundraising Opportunity  
Elite Team Services would love the opportunity to show you our solution for your fundraising needs. The Game Day Fundraiser will allow you to earn a 75% profit as compared to others averaging 30% - 50%. This opportunity requires no investment on the front end. It is a hands off fundraiser for the coach. We provide all necessary materials, customer support, and complete mandated accounting reports. We provide this service to: sports teams, bands, cheerleading teams, scout groups and church organizations. Nobody is excluded! Sound interesting? You can find more information on our website at or contact me directly at

• Elite Team Services

Back Reply to this Message BackReport Abuse Display Mode: Flat | Threaded 
      Nickname: Coach Hinz

Posted: 1/26/2010 10:49pm
    Views:   590
    Replies: 0
      ThumbsDown  Re: Fundraising Opportunity  
    After completing and submitting the below form, you will then be directed to the Game Day Fundraiser Details Presentation.???

You're not getting my personal information when all I want to do is know the details. POST THEM, please.

searching for 12U,13U, or 14U girls basketball team < < Previous Topic  |  Next Topic > > Looking ffor aau 12 and under basketball team   
    < Back
    Football Soccer Basketball Baseball Ice Hockey Cheerleading Softball Volleyball Lacrosse Swimming Tennis Bowling More Sports