Back Back to Board Total Views: 932 - Total Replies: 1 
Print Print This Post << Previous Topic | Next Topic >> 

Back Reply to this Message BackReport Abuse Display Mode: Flat | Threaded 
  Nickname: CPegg

Posted: 11/10/2008 9:36pm
Views:   548
Replies: 1
  ThumbsUp  Fundraising Opportunity  
Elite Team Services would love the opportunity to show you our solution for your fundraising needs. The Game Day Fundraiser will allow you to earn a 75% profit as compared to others averaging 30% - 50%. This opportunity requires no investment on the front end. It is a hands off fundraiser for the coach. We provide all necessary materials, customer support, and complete mandated accounting reports. We provide this service to: sports teams, bands, cheerleading teams, scout groups and church organizations. Nobody is excluded! Sound interesting? You can find more information on our website at www.eliteteamservices.net or contact me directly at chris.pegg@eliteteamservices.net

• Elite Team Services

•    
    Back Reply to this Message BackReport Abuse Display Mode: Flat | Threaded 
      Nickname: Coach Hinz

Posted: 1/26/2010 10:49pm
    Views:   385
    Replies: 0
      ThumbsDown  Re: Fundraising Opportunity  
    After completing and submitting the below form, you will then be directed to the Game Day Fundraiser Details Presentation.???

You're not getting my personal information when all I want to do is know the details. POST THEM, please.

searching for 12U,13U, or 14U girls basketball team < < Previous Topic  |  Next Topic > > Looking ffor aau 12 and under basketball team   

< Back
    Football Soccer Basketball Baseball Ice Hockey Cheerleading Softball Volleyball Lacrosse Swimming Tennis Bowling More Sports