Back Back to Board Total Views: 396 - Total Replies: 0 
Print Print This Post << Previous Topic | Next Topic >> 

Back Reply to this Message BackReport Abuse Display Mode: Flat | Threaded 
  Nickname: vsnmike

Posted: 11/3/2008 7:16am
Views:   396
Replies: 0
  ThumbsUp  Team & Individual Photos in Eastern PA  
VSN has been photographing sports for over twenty years, providing professional quality photos to youth leagues, high school, colleges and NFL teams. We currently photograph many youth and school teams in the area. I know that you and your young athletes would benefit from the exceptional service and products that VSN Photography can offer.

There are many reasons why I think you should consider VSN for your team and individual photos for your Athletic Program. Listed below are just a few:

At VSN, we offer both great service and exceptional products to your program and athletes. All of your coaches will receive complimentary team photos. And the best news is that there is never a cost to the program.

We have regular office hours every Monday - Friday from 8:00 to 4:30. If you need to reach us for any reason someone is here to assist you.

VSN is one of the few full-time sports photographers in the area. At VSN, we are all about sports. We don't just dabble in sports part-time, we photograph sports year round.

Another reason why you should choose VSN is our KID-SAFE Program. All VSN photographers and staff have criminal history and child abuse clearances. In addition all VSN personnel will arrive for you photo day in uniform and with photo I.D.

At VSN we have the staff and experience to handle most any size group. This year we will photograph 50,000 athletes ranging from youth leagues, scholastic, college and professional teams. The main thrust of our business is in our local community dealing with leagues such as yours, however we have the expertise to photograph the best athletes in the world. To date VSN provides team photos for four NFL teams. (New England Patriots, New York Jets, Washington Redskins and Cincinnati Bengals)

Our goal at VSN is to provide your program with a no hassle, stress free photo day experience from start to finish.

I hope this information is helpful to you as you make a decision on photos for this upcoming season.

If you have any questions, give me a call. Or I would be happy to schedule an appointment to visit with you if you desire additional information.

Thanks for considering VSN Photography.

• VSN Photography

• More Effective Three Point Shooting < < Previous Topic  |  Next Topic > > Get Your Team Their Own MySpace Style Site   

< Back
    Football Soccer Basketball Baseball Ice Hockey Cheerleading Softball Volleyball Lacrosse Swimming Tennis Bowling More Sports