Back Reply to this Message BackReport Abuse Display Mode: Flat | Threaded 
  Nickname: Kidz n Sports

Posted: 10/12/2008 5:09pm
Views:   1117
Replies: 1
  ThumbsUp  Motivation and Rules  
How do you motivate your players?

How strict are your team rules?

These will be the two topics of discussion tomorrow on Kidz n Sports. Won't you join me?

You can call the show between 3:00 PM and 4:00 PM PST (California Time) at (562)945-2777.

I want to hear from coaches and players.

Coaches what works for you to motivate you team? Players, what does your coach do that really gets you pumped up and ready to play?

Give me a call (562)945-2777. 3:00 PM Monday.

Coach Mike

• Kidz n Sports

•    
    Back Reply to this Message BackReport Abuse Display Mode: Flat | Threaded 
      Nickname: coach_Vic

Posted: 10/24/2008 5:06pm
    Views:   1075
    Replies: 0
      Re: Motivation and Rules  
    How do you motivate players? It depends on what the goal is. If the goal is on winning, then the person in charges focuses on results. That is winning. If the goal is on development, then the goal is on performance. That is, how close do results match performance expectations. For example, a performance goal is to not dribble before looking to advance the ball with a pass.

For more information, check out my tip Knowledge of Performance in Coach Vic's Advice and Instruction category on eteamz Tips and Drills page.

Philly Heat 14-Under Need games/tourneys < < Previous Topic  |  Next Topic > > Star Shooter Camp SE Wisconsin   

< Back
    Football Soccer Basketball Baseball Ice Hockey Cheerleading Softball Volleyball Lacrosse Swimming Tennis Bowling More Sports