AZ Prestige Basketball: Welcome
AZ Prestige - History
In August 2011, Christine Lemke created the AZ Prestige Basketball Organization for the purpose of establishing a youth boys program that incorporates parent/family collaborations through open communication.
AZ Prestige is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization under the Amateur Athletic Union of the United States (AAU) with a Group Exemption Number of 1155. AZ Prestige's EIN is 45-2911477.
AZ Prestige - Mission Statement
To promote and support competitive basketball teams, enhance and improve player's skills, and to foster a positive environment of sportsmanship and teamwork.
AZ Prestige - Codes of Ethics
It is the responsibility of this organization to explain to each player/parent/family member that there are Codes of Ethics which we are all subject to abide by in order to promote several of the goals of this organization. Each member will be required to read and understand these expectations which are summarized below.
- Understand and follow the Player Code of Ethics/Parent Code of Ethics
- Represent the AZ Prestige organization with integrity
- Communicate within the organization in a timely manner
- Attend all scheduled practices/tournaments
- Participation by Coaches/Parents/Players in a fundraiser events
- Maintain Uniforms in a clean and neat appearance
- Volunteer for leadership positions in areas needed within the organization
- Pay monthly and tournament fees on time and in full
- Check website weekly for team information updates
AZ Prestige - Commitment
AZ Prestige is committed to creating a positive and enjoyable program for the youth as well as their families.We believe we will achieve this by:
- Committing to provide quality programming for players/families
- Finding basketball coaches who are knowledge and committed to the program
- Recruiting parents/players/volunteers that have similar goals
- Encouraging input from coaches/parents/players to better the program
- Limiting the number of players per team
- Teaching hard work creates opportunity
- Reducing monthly fees by planning and holding profitable fundraising events
- Creating and maintaining open communications with coaches/parents/players
- Creating a website and sending e-mails to members regarding upcoming events
- Organizing off the court player/family activities