Ada Kiwanis Summer Baseball: Welcome
GAMES FOR THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 28 ARE CANCELED DUE TO WET FIELDS
2017 Fall Baseball information:
1. We do not offer a draft in the fall league, but we will take individual player names who are needing a team as well as teams needing players and try to match up players/teams.
2. Entry fee is $125/team. No individual player fee
3. Teams will play in the age group they will be in the spring/summer 2018.
4. Games will start mid-late August with last games being the first week of October. We will try to get each team 6-8 games.
5. Games will be played on Monday, Tuesday, and Saturday. We may add Thursdays if needed.
6. We do not operate scoreboards in the fall but will have a concession stand. We only use one umpire for each game. We do not keep score or standings.
7. Admission prices for the fall are $2 for adults, $1 for kids. Kids 6-under are free.
8. To register your team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 580-341-0847. If there are specific days your team can't play, please let us know before schedules are posted at the end of July. Deadline to register is Friday July 14.
9. If you have a player needing a team, please email or text using the contact info above. We will need player name, date of birth, and contact information.
For questions please call/text the following:
Minors Tball -- Nick Lee 580-320-7991
Majors Tball -- Chad Robertson 405-301-4831
Coach Pitch -- Blake Lawson 580-272-4630
10-Under -- Eric Hardison 580-235-3693
12-Under -- Chad Robertson 405-301-4831
Draft teams 580-341-0847
facebook: Ada Kiwanis-Baseball