Abington Gators: Welcome
Questions--Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please note this is the new email address as of 12/5/13)
First Meet--12/7/13 (Saturday) at Danville-Boys on deck at Noon and Girls on deck by 2:30 --Directions-check nepagsl.com---please allow yourself at least 90 minutes travel time from Clarks Summit. ** Bring 2 towels, Water, healthy snacks, caps and goggles--wear your official swimsuit!!!!
Directions can be found at: http://nepagsl.com/directions.php
Swim Meet Expectations:
Boy swimmers are to be on deck by 12 noon
Girls are to be on deck by 2:30 p.m.
GIVE YOURSELF EXTRA TIME! Boy swimmers not on deck by 12:20 and Girl swimmers not on deck by 2:50 will be scratched from the meet.
· It is expected every swimmer will attend ALL meets. Should your swimmer need to miss a meet, you MUST notify the coaches by Thursday of meet week via email or the check in table! DO NOT go on deck to inform coaches!
· All NO SHOW swimmers will NOT be allowed to compete in the following scheduled meet.
· Swimmers are to wear their team suit and cap!
· The coaches will place each swimmer in 3 events for each meet. The only meet were the swimmer will pick their events is at the Championship meet at the end of the season.
· All swimmers are to remain on deck until the end of meet. Swimmers are expected to stay and cheer on their teammates! Boys may leave at end of boys meet.
· Parents may not come down on deck. There will be a deck parent to make sure your swimmer gets to the block for each of their events.
· Gator coaches and deck parents will NOT have extra goggles or caps to borrow. Swimmers must be prepared!
· Fins will NOT be worn for meets and should be left at home!
Directions to Danville Area Community Center Pool