2012 REGISTRATION Starts June 15, 2012
|PANTHER YOUTH DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
WE ARE PEOPLE IN PROGRESS
REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION FOR EVERY PARTICIPANT: 1. A Signed Registration Form; 2. Medical Clearance (form attached); 3. Proof of Age (Birth Certificate Only); & 4. A Copy of the Last Report Card (June 2011)
Refunds will be issued ONLY when the following occurs: 1) A doctor verifies that the participant is not physically fit to play; or 2) the participant does not meet the age/weight requirement.
Football and Cheerleading: $100.00. No checks accepted but you can pay by online at our website (above).
NOTE: Ask about fundraising opportunities to reduce or possibly eliminate registration costs.
PANTHER’S CODE OF CONDUCT
Consistent with the Panther’s Code of Conduct I agree:
1. not to use profanity or other abusive language during Panther activities or around members or children
2. to address issues 1st with my child’s coach or team parent. The next step is to speak with the Athletic Director. The final step is to address concerns with the Board and Parent’s Committee
3. to respect officials & accept their decisions
4. to support the coach, manager and the organization
5. to volunteer to support the organization when possible
6. to comply with rules, policies, & procedures of the Panther organization
7. to not engage in debates with coaches or other adults in the presence of children
8. to not engage in any kind or type of unsportsmanlike conduct during Panther events
9. to not interfere at any time with the duties and responsibilities of the coach or manager
Panther’s Early Registration is each Fridays in July and July from 6:30 – 7:30. Registration will be held in the computer room at Sheppard Recreation Center. Late Registration will be held Monday-Friday from August 1st – 24th from 6:30 - 8:00 and the cost of registration will be $100 for football and cheerleading. Registration helps defer the costs of insurance ($1500+) transportation ($4000), uniforms ($3000), referee ($4000+) and league fees ($2000) just to mention a some of our expenses.
Equipment- Parents are responsible for providing helmets; shoulder pads; protective cups; and padding for the football pants.
President Ryan Davis 215-468-5710 Rsilk69@yahoo.com
Vice President Nate Reed 610-931-9785 firstname.lastname@example.org
Athletic Dir. Preandre Watson 215-416-6014 email@example.com
Secretary Ray Fitzgerald 215-416-0960 Fitz2099@aol.com
Treasurer Conchetta Jordan 215-713-7265 firstname.lastname@example.org
2635 Manton Street,
Philadelphia, PA 19146