Warriors Wrestling: Info
Carroll County Public Schools - Inclement Weather Procedures
Snow Emergency Plan
Remember if the snow emergency plan is in effect at any time during the day of a match the schools will be closed. The number to check with the State Police is 410-386-3000.
You can also check to see if the snow emergency plan is in effect by going to this website: http://www.chart.state.md.us/StormInfo/snow_emergency_plans.asp
Reminder: If a snow emergency plan is in effect for our area, all wrestling events will be cancelled.
Thursday, October 1
Age Weight Matrix
Monday, November 2
* Please arrive on time to wrestling matches and practices.
* Come ready to wrestle: hydrated, head-gear, wrestling shoes, singlet, purple shorts, warm-ups, team shirt, and hoodie. (Put your name on your headgear).
* Drink lots of water and don't be tempted by the yummy treats at the concession stand. You can eat those after the match.
* Make sure your fingernails are clipped. The refs will check them.
* During a dual meet you must sit with the team until the entire dual meet is completed.
* After all home meets no one is permitted to leave until the gym is cleaned up.
* Take a shower after all matches and practices. You can get a lot of germs from those mats or from your opponent.
* It is very important that you contact your coach if you will not be at any of your wrestling matches or practices.
* Be respectful to your teammates and opponents.
* CHEER ON YOUR TEAMMATES!
* Most of all, HAVE FUN!!!
Taking Care of Your Uniforms
TIPs for taking care of your Warriors Uniforms:
*Wrestlers, when you take off that hoodie, put it in your bag!! Mom and dad, be aware that your son or daughter is responsible for their particular singlet and sweatshirt. Yes, they are numbererd! Look inside and write down the numbers. Make sure that the one you pick up is yours.
*The screen printing on the sweatshirts will stay nicer if it is dried inside out (high heat is fine for these). Wash and dry the singlet the way you do those nice Adidas silky shorts - cool water, mild detergent, inside out, low heat/drip dry. Let's keep our Warriors gear in great condition!
Monday, August 14
****** Wrestling Gear *******
Victory sports supplies
Thursday, October 1
Protect your Athletes from Skin Infections and Swine Flu
Monday, September 16
Facebook News Feed