West Norriton Little League: Volunteer Information
Thank you for your interest in volunteering to assist West Norriton Little League. Volunteers are the backbone of WNLL. Please contact the WNLL President Rick McAuliffe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to volunteer for WNLL and more importantly for the safety of all of our children, there are some forms everyone needs to have filled out. Below is list of the forms that are required, how you access the forms, and what you do once you fill them out a form.
What form to fill out – If you have filled out a Volunteer form for Little League last year then you need to fill out the Returning Little League Volunteer Form. If this is your first time Volunteering for Little League, then you must fill out the New Little League Volunteer Form.
What form to fill out – All volunteers must obtain the following certifications:
- Report of criminal history from the PA Sate Police (PSP) (online form); AND
- Child Abuse History certification from the Department of Human Services (Child Abuse) (online form) o
- Affirmation in writing that you are not disqualified from service based upon a conviction of an offense under §6344 or a complete a Fingerprint based federal criminal history check. A fingerprint based federal criminal history (FBI) submitted through the PA State Police or its authorized agent is NOT required as long as:
- The position the volunteer is applying for is an unpaid position; AND •
- The volunteer has been a resident of the PA for the last 10 years •
What if I completed these forms / certifications for a position with another organization?
- If you completed the Report of criminal history and the Child Abuse History certification within the past 60 months can simply submit those certifications. The Affirmation in writing or FBI finger printing must be completed annually for WNLL.
For complete information regarding the PA State Criminal History, DHS Child Abuse History and FBI Criminal / Affirmation, please go to this website http://www.dhs.pa.gov/publications/findaform/childabusehistoryclearanceforms/index.htm#.VqLZ3ln3jYh or click HERE.
What to do once these forms are complete – When you complete these items and receive your certification, you need to return them to the WNLL Safety Director, Rick McAuliffe Sr. at email@example.com.