West Norriton Little League: Welcome
West Norriton Little League was founded in 1952 with a focus on providing the best possible baseball experience for the families residing in West Norriton Township and the surrounding area. Our complex is located at the corner of Marshall Street and Burnside Avenue in Norristown, PA.
Saturday, December 9
WNLL is pleased to announce that our 2018 registration is now open! Registration is a very important step in having a successful baseball season. Early and accurate registration is essential and allows the league volunteers adequate time to properly plan for the upcoming season. You have 2 options to register for WNLL baseball:
- On-Line Registration - This method is highly recommended for all players interested in playing Little League baseball in West Norriton. WNLL does offer a sybling discount. If you register on or before January 19, 2018 and your child is in the Farm, Minor or Major League, your child will have the opportunity to participate in our Indoor Winter Clinic for FREE! Regular registration closes on February 17, 2018. There will be a late registration period from February 18, 2018 thru February 25, 2018 where you will be able to register a child, but you will be assessed a $25 late registration penalty per child. To receive any discounts offered, please register all syblings at the same time. So please hurry and register! Just click on the button below:
- Mail-In Registation - Please print the Registration packet attached here and mail to WNLL along with your check. Mail-In registrations can be mailed to WNLL, Attn: Player Agent, PO Box 267, Fairview Village, PA 19409. Please make any checks out to WNLL.
Important Registration Information
All children ages 4-16 who reside within the West Norriton Little League boundaries or attend a school located in West Norriton Little League boundaries are eligible to play in the West Norriton Little League.
All new players to the league of any age MUST scan their child's birth certificate and upload to the WNLL registration system or send a copy of their birth certificate to Jeff Winters at WNLLPlayerAgent@gmail.com or send a copy of the birth certificate by US mail to WNLL: WNLL Player Agent, P.O. Box 267, Fairview Village, PA 19409.
Any new player to WNLL in 2017 who does NOT live in BUT attends a school located in West Norriton Little League boundaries MUST SUPPLY proof of eligibility (e.g. current year report card, enrollment form, etc). Please scan and upload to the WNLL registration system or send to Jeff Winters at WNLLPlayerAgent@gmail.com or send by US mail to WNLL: WNLL Player Agent, P.O. Box 267, Fairview Village, PA 19409.
Player Evaluations (Farm, Minor and Major Leagues ONLY)
In an effort to make our Farm, Minor and Major Leagues as competitive as possible, WNLL holds player evaluations. Any player born between May 1, 2005 and August 31, 2011 (Farm, Minor and Major League players) are required to attend player evaluations to be held the last weekend in February. Players required to attend will be contacted with additional information.
Any questions, regarding what division your child falls into or other registration questions should be addressed with the league Player Agent - Jeff Winters at WNLLPlayerAgent@gmail.com.
WNLL Registration Fees
WNLL utilizes the following registration fee structure:
1. Tee Ball (Age 4-5) - $100*
2. Rookie, Farm, Minor and Major Leagues (Age 6-12) - $125*
3. Junior and Senior Leagues (Age 13-16) - $135
* WNLL offers a sibling discount. The discount is $40 per each additional child beginning with the 2nd child. In addition, there is a Family maximum of $250. This means that the maximum amount one family can pay is $250 for children between the ages of 4 and 12.
Tuesday, November 7
Little League Baseball has adopted new standards for baseball bats being used in Little League. Effective on January 1, 2018, Little League Baseball will adhere to the new USABat standard. The approved bats for Little League will have the “USA Baseball” label on the bat. The bats approved using the USABat Standard will be made in 2 1/4- and 2 5/8- inch dimensions. The change will affect all age groups in WNLL.
Please find the 2 links below that will have helpful information on this new change for the 2018 Season.
- Complete information on the new standards: http://www.littleleague.org/learn/equipment/baseballbatinfo.htm.
- Frequently Asked Questions on the new standards: http://www.littleleague.org/learn/equipment/baseballbatinfo/USA-Baseball-Bat-Standard-FAQs.htm
WNLL 2018 Spring Baseball Registration will open up on December 9th. More details will be made available closer to the date in December. If you have any questions, please contact WNLL Information Officer - firstname.lastname@example.org.