Victorville,CA - Youth Soccer League: Welcome
Victorville Youth Soccer League
We offer the BEST in Youth Soccer in the High Desert.
Our divisions range in age from 3 years and continue to 17 1/2 years.
Our fields are located at Mesa Linda Park and Mesa Linda School.
TOPSoccer program available for special needs athletes.
Feel free to look around our Web Site.
When: April 4th, 2018 @ 6:30 PM Where: Archibald's14321 Bear Valley Road, Victorville, CA 92392
Please Note: Board meetings are open to the public.
2018 Spring Season
$85 per player
Month of March
late registration limited to team availability
PLAY AT MESA LINDA PARK
13151 Mesa Linda Avenue, Victorville
Practices begin in March, games March through May
Thursday, March 8
Now Seeking Volunteers
If you would like to lend a hand during the week or on Saturdays, VYSL is always in need of good people that want to get involved. Please contact any board member or come to the next board meeting to learn how you can help.
Wednesday, March 7
*2018 Spring Season UPDATE*
Now that the Spring Season REGULAR REGISTRATION has come to an end (February 28th), many of you have questions. Please read below to find answers to the most commonly asked questions:
1. Can I still register my child? YES. You may still sign up your child during our LATE REGISTRATION period. However, we reserve the right to deny future applications based on team availability. Click on the link below to go to the registration page: http://www.eteamz.com/VYSL541/news/index.cfm?cat=129425
2. When will I be contacted by the coach? The league is planning on building teams the second week in March. Coaches should be receiving their team rosters the following week. Therefore, WE EXPECT TEAMS TO BEGIN PRACTICES SOMETIME AROUND THE THIRD WEEK IN MARCH.
3. What days will my child have practices? It depends! Practice days and times are completely up to each individual coach's discretion. Every coach is a volunteer, and therefore each coach will choose the days and times that best works for him/her.
4. When will the games be? Our games are on Saturdays. Games will begin on April 7th, and will go through June 2nd - No Game on May 26th (Memorial Day weekend). Times will vary, and may be as early as 8 am and as late as 5 pm.
5. Can I coach my child's team? YES, YOU CAN! We are always looking for coaches and assistant coaches. Please click on the above registration link, and register as a coach. The division coordinator will follow up with a phone call to answer any questions you may have. Contrary to what most people think, NO EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY. You just need the WILL and PASSION to coach. We will provide you with resources and peer assistance to help you throughout the season.
6. I still have questions. Who can I contact? Click on the link below. Any of our board of directors will be happy to assist you. http://www.eteamz.com/VYSL541/board/
Handout: ***Spring Season UPDATE***
|Wed 4/4||Board Meeting||6:30 PM - 8:30 PM||Archibald's|