Santa Rita Little League: Welcome
Santa Rita Little League
Hello Santa Rita Little League Families,
Opening Day This Week!!!
Opening Day is Saturday April 1, 2017.
Players need to be in full uniform and at Michael Perry Park, Field 2 by 8:30 AM Saturday, April, 1 2017 for Opening Ceremonies. The Opening Ceremonies start at 9:00 AM and will go until about 10:00 AM. Games will be played following and throughout the day following according to the schedule below.
APRIL 1, 2017 SANTA RITA LITTLE LEAGUE OPENING DAY GAME SCHEDULE
10:30 AM T-BALL BRAVES VS. RED SOX T-BALL FIELD
10:30 AM PRE-MINORS DIAMONDBACKS VS. ANGELS MPP FIELD 1
10:30 AM PRE-MINORS BRAVES VS. CUBS MPP FIELD 2
12:00 PM T-BALL DIAMONDBACKS VS. DODGERS T-BALL FIELD
12:30 PM PRE-MINORS DIAMONBACKS VS. RANGERS MPP FIELD 1
12:30 PM MINORS DODGERS VS. CUBS MPP FIELD 2
3:00 PM MINORS DIAMONDBACKS VS. NATIONALS MPP FIELD 1
3:00 PM MAJORS RED SOX VS. DIAMONDBACKS MPP FIELD 2
5:30 PM MAJORS PANTANO GIANTS VS. REDS MPP FIELD 2
Temperatures are warming up quickly, please remember to keep your players hydrated the day before and prior to baseball practices and wear sunscreen.
UMPIRES AND SNACK BAR VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!!!
Santa Rita Little League is 100% run by volunteers just like you. In order to operate the league we need your support and some of your time. Managers and team moms will be working with the teams to schedule snack bar assistance throughout the season.
- All male players are must wear athletic supporters with a protective cup for ALL practices and games.
- Practice schedules for March will be provided by the team manager.
- Keep selling those raffle tickets! Last year's winner was from Palo Verde Little League right down the street. If you sell the initial 10 tickets and would like more please ask your manager or send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are giving away prizes for the player with the most ticket sales! All raffle tickets need to be sold and money turned in by April 22, 2017
- Raffle ticket money is due April 22, 2017. Please ask your team mom or manager for additional books if you have sold out.
- For our excellent volunteers and those interested in getting involved, please bring a copy of your driver's license and complete a Volunteer Application. Here is the link or we will have copies at the registration booths. http://www.littleleague.org/As…/forms_pubs/volunteer-app.pdf
See you at the park!
If you are interested in umpiring this season please contact our