St. Mary of the Assumption Hawks: Welcome
Thursday, October 6
Thursday, April 22
ST. MARY OF THE ASSUMPTION FOOTBALL
“The Beginning of a Tradition”
2003 CYM JV Champions 2004 CYM JV Runner Up
2004 CYM Varsity Runner Up 2005 CYM Varsity Runner Up
2006 CYM Varsity Runner Up 2007 CYM Varsity Champions
2008 JV Runner Up 2009 CYM Varsity D II Runner Up
2010 St. Mary’s JV & Varsity Football
Registration for the 2010 St. Mary of the Assumption Hawks football program will take place Sunday May 23rd, 2010 after all masses in the social hall. Due to the popularity of the football program at St. Mary’s and limited roster size, it is anticipated this registration date will be the only one needed. To be guaranteed a roster spot, returning players must sign up on this date. To ease the registration process please follow the directions below:
- Go to the team website at www.stmhawks.com and click on the first link on the upper left portion of the page “2010 Registration Materials”.
- If you are a new player, please print and fill out all three forms: (1) 2010 CYM New Football Participant Form, (2) 2010 St. Mary of the Assumption Football Registration Form, and (3) 2010 Internet and Photo Release Form.
- Returning players only need to fill out the St. Mary of the Assumption Football Registration Form.
- Bring the completed forms along with the appropriate registration fee to St. Mary’s on one of the dates above. Fees for the 2010 season are as follows: $190.00* for first time athletes and $110.00* for returning athletes. Checks should be made out to St. Mary of the Assumption Athletic Association. Checks only please, cash cannot be accepted!
* This year’s fee includes our off-season conditioning program at Elite Athletics in Pike Creek. The program includes 16 conditioning sessions of running and coordination to be held in June and July in preparation for our practices beginning in August. Since the cost is built in our registration fee all athletes are strongly encouraged to attend. Important note… Ad Book participation will be MANDATORY for the 2010 season We will not be collecting a $100.00 volunteer fee and there will be no dance chaperone requirement of football parents. However, each family will be required to collect a total of $100.00 in ads for football ad book. Example of our Ad Books will be available at registration so our new families can see what is expected.
All families of our St. Mary of the Assumption football program will be required to attend a “New Parents Meeting” in the spring (date and time TBA). At this meeting families will learn more about our program and what to expect when practice starts on August 17th. If you have any have questions about the 2009 registration process or our Ad book fundraiser please contact Coach Allen at email@example.com or at 547-2771. See you May 23rd!
"HAWK HAPPENINGS!!" this weeks info from Coach Allen!
Click here to view!
Monday, August 11
ST. MARY'S FOOTBALL PICTURES
Calling all photographers! Volunteers are needed to take photographs for the St. Mary's website. If you are able to take pictures during the practices and/or games, please forward your pictures to Barb Buckanavage (firstname.lastname@example.org) or copy your photos to a disk. Photos are needed for both the JV and Varsity teams.
Wednesday, August 27
Rock n Roll